Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Patrick Ewing M&N releasing in May
image.axd

image.axd

just a note... the knicks did wear that style that season, but not often, it acted as their "alternate"

Trav T wrote:
Well eyanks pretty much explained it all.  He taught me how to look for blanks at great prices.  There are a lot of steals to be had on MLB blanks on eBay.   Then you can send them to exclusivepro to be customized.  Prices for customization range from $20 (like the Giants home jersey which only uses numbers on the back with no name) to $59.

Does exclusivepro have like a large backstock of letters and numbers for the leagues they do? How far back do they go in the jerseys they will customize correctly with the same exact name and number?. Im very anal when it comes to having the exact name and numbers as the year the jersey is from. For example, im planning on grabbing a 2008 nationals jersey and was wondering if they would be able to have the same exact name and numbers used that year.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Trav T wrote:
Well eyanks pretty much explained it all.  He taught me how to look for blanks at great prices.  There are a lot of steals to be had on MLB blanks on eBay.   Then you can send them to exclusivepro to be customized.  Prices for customization range from $20 (like the Giants home jersey which only uses numbers on the back with no name) to $59.
Does exclusivepro have like a large backstock of letters and numbers for the leagues they do? How far back do they go in the jerseys they will customize correctly with the same exact name and number?. Im very anal when it comes to having the exact name and numbers as the year the jersey is from. For example, im planning on grabbing a 2008 nationals jersey and was wondering if they would be able to have the same exact name and numbers used that year.

they are the place to go.  they have lettering as far back as the 90s, possibly even before that.  they basically have a 99% satisfaction rate, rarely does anyone have a complaint about their work.  its recommended that you provide pictures for them so that they know exactly what you want.  they're slow though b/c they get a lot of orders.

Well, im convinced, ill take your word for it and hopefully they'll be able to fulfill my request. I dont mind the wait if the results are top notch. Thank you for the response.

perfect timing on the Nationals comment lol.. this is a message EPS posted on facebook today...

"I just wanted to let you know how great the shirts are that you customized for me recently. The Cardinals shirt is great - - it's now the best Lou Brock Cardinals shirt ever. The Nationals shirt is perfect, too - - you did the numbering on the front, and the name on the back just the way I wanted! I still do not know how you manage to do such a good job of stripping off the old letters and numbers without leaving a single trace that they ever were there in the first place.

You guys are the best! Thanks!"

get good pictures exactly of what you want and send it with the jersey. they will do everything the exact way you want it. so do research and find a lot and good pictures of everything you want done and you should be very happy.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hey I wear a 44 what size would I get if I was to get a custom swingman from Nba store???
Which brand of NBA authentics do you wear a 44 in?  They vary in fit.

that mitchell & ness ewing is not worth money....plenty of puma & starter authentics of that jersey to be had ......

Now the OG early 90s knicks ewing was a decent buy if you got it on sale because the authentic champion ewings are super rare

If you can still find the nike swingman knicks jerseys ....see my sprewells below.....the quality was great...as you can see still look great 11 years later !

someone missed out on a rev 30 authentic Lamarcus Aldridge jersey for $50 bucks on ebay

Thought somebody would have post pics of the Bulls and Magic warm up jackets on M&Ns blog

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Thought somebody would have post pics of the Bulls and Magic warm up jackets on M&Ns blog

they look pretty nice; retail is $150 I think...I expected $200 from M&N

Back
Top Bottom