Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

man, i need this thing baddddd
eek.gif

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

Honestly, how would you ever pull off wearing those shooting shirts out in public? They would look pretty ridiculous unless you were going to a game.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Finally found one! I'm going to turn it into a Mutombo most likely.

^ Where'd you get it?
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Trav T

Honestly, how would you ever pull off wearing those shooting shirts out in public? They would look pretty ridiculous unless you were going to a game.

With all the nonsense that people wear in 2012? the key is to not over do it. The warmup jacket with a simple white tee, denim, sneakers, and you're good. At the end of the day its a jacket, mind you some are loud with the graphics it can be worn/pulled off easily.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

see that mitchell and ness on the cuff ruines that magic warm up jacket!!

I don't think so; you really care that much about them putting a logo on the cuff?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't think so; you really care that much about them putting a logo on the cuff?
I'm saying.......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I actually like it, I was scared they were going to put the usual big tacky tags on the front. Now that I hate.

Ha, I gave the seller an offer so I could have two of these.  I didn't know you went for the sz 48's. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm saying.......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I actually like it, I was scared they were going to put the usual big tacky tags on the front. Now that I hate.
right 
laugh.gif

I hear you on the tags on the jerseys; that is my biggest peeve but I leave them on so I don't screw up the jersey trying to take them off

yeah at least the old skool tags were small. i need that magic warmup, gonna look for a champion version though

Originally Posted by eyanks

Ha, I gave the seller an offer so I could have two of these.  I didn't know you went for the sz 48's. 
Where was the seller located?

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

forget m&n 300 retail is obsurd........ glad they are in the tank....ebay > m&n ! Just do your research to differentiate between authentic & fakes .... or as others have done post legit check in here.
umm no its not...especially since adidas is smoking crack rocks charging 250+ for a regular authentic NBA jersey

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Where was the seller located?

It was on ebay, on a Sunday I think.  The listing lasted a few hours before Brian bought it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

forget m&n 300 retail is obsurd........ glad they are in the tank....ebay > m&n ! Just do your research to differentiate between authentic & fakes .... or as others have done post legit check in here.
umm no its not...especially since adidas is smoking crack rocks charging 250+ for a regular authentic NBA jersey
So you're saying it's not absurd that M&N charges $50 more than Adidas' absurd prices?

So you're saying it's not absurd that M&N charges $50 more than Adidas' absurd prices?
M&N products are actually desirable, and if anything, my mentality from prices is a hold over from da jersey era...i dropped 450 on that petrovic jersey when it first dropped...i dropped almost 400 on my Barkley black alt from da suns.

M&N products are actually desirable, and if anything, my mentality from prices is a hold over from da jersey era...i dropped 450 on that petrovic jersey when it first dropped...i dropped almost 400 on my Barkley black alt from da suns.
Ninja that Barkley in the black is a top 5 jersey of ALL TIME, well worth it. 

eek.gif
 Yeesh. I completely understand the desire to own certain rare jerseys, but what M&N charges is beyond what I am willing to pay for some cloth that is not a designer brand.

I'm ready for the Knicks warm ups, can't wait
the blog says the end of this month for the jackets 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Damn rite...

but most M&N jerseys aren't worth $250+ simply because they don't sell at that price, their $100 sale proved this. 

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Damn rite...

but most M&N jerseys aren't worth $250+ simply because they don't sell at that price, their $100 sale proved this. 

they aren't producing jerseys in the amounts they once did; chances you cop desired jerseys at $100 or 50% are gonna be risky now
I talked to their reps; I will be buying the 96 Nash jersey for $300..F it I am not running the risk I don't get it; been wanting this jersey FOREVER 

eek.gif
 Yeesh. I completely understand the desire to own certain rare jerseys, but what M&N charges is beyond what I am willing to pay for some cloth that is not a designer brand.
But m&n IS the designer brand for jersey

yeah i know they're cutting production, and i'm interested in seeing if they still have to liquidate their stuff, i still doubt they can sell all those jerseys at retail (other than the really sought after ones like the Bucks and Grizzlies). If you're talking about the purple Nash, M&N is the only option other than a pro cut/gamer so yeah M&N is the best option unfortunately. Are you going to pre-order it?

now a mini-rant; people complain about the price of jerseys all the time, no matter what it costs, but its worth what the highest bidders are willing to pay for it. Take this J Kidd for example..

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/...trksid=p3984.m1436.l2765

21 bidders, only 4 of them even put a serious bid in. what idiot wasted his time bidding $10? At the end of the day, the jersey is worth $230 shipped because that's what someone was willing to pay, but if he put it as a buy it now for $230 there would be people complaining about the price and emailing him to get it for $100 and then they would get salty when he says no.

yeah i know they're cutting production, and i'm interested in seeing if they still have to liquidate their stuff, i still doubt they can sell all those jerseys at retail (other than the really sought after ones like the Bucks and Grizzlies). If you're talking about the purple Nash, M&N is the only option other than a pro cut/gamer so yeah M&N is the best option unfortunately. Are you going to pre-order it?

now a mini-rant; people complain about the price of jerseys all the time, no matter what it costs, but its worth what the highest bidders are willing to pay for it. Take this J Kidd for example..

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/...trksid=p3984.m1436.l2765

21 bidders, only 4 of them even put a serious bid in. what idiot wasted his time bidding $10? At the end of the day, the jersey is worth $230 shipped because that's what someone was willing to pay, but if he put it as a buy it now for $230 there would be people complaining about the price and emailing him to get it for $100 and then they would get salty when he says no.

holy smokes I have that Kidd jersey although the tags on mine are coming off....will post pics later....

Back
Top Bottom