Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Usually rock this in summer with nike lunar eclipse black/orange joints...def an ill jersey

dope...

and i got penny hardaway's procut in da suns...NO ONE else got that joint
pimp.gif

72564625_display_image.jpg

M&N is cutting production so that they dont have to lower prices, because in all honesty they shouldn't have to, especially when da space they operate in is valued more then

a regular authentic.

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ha, I gave the seller an offer so I could have two of these.  I didn't know you went for the sz 48's. 
Where was the seller located?

It was on ebay, on a Sunday I think.  The listing lasted a few hours before Brian bought it.

Haha. Usually I don't go for 48s, but it was a desperation move since I've always wanted one of these jerseys. Luckily the length isn't too long, so it almost fits like one of my larger Champion size 44s.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Where was the seller located?

It was on ebay, on a Sunday I think.  The listing lasted a few hours before Brian bought it.

Haha. Usually I don't go for 48s, but it was a desperation move since I've always wanted one of these jerseys. Luckily the length isn't too long, so it almost fits like one of my larger Champion size 44s.
I only asked because I also had a blank and sold it almost two years ago, thought the seller was from here (which he wasn't).

Didn't know M&N does pre-orders, I got to keep an eye out for the warmups then.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Would I be ruining my Kobe jersey if I had this patch put on it?
yes. unless you have a game worn jersey. but to have a regular authentic/swingman with that patch will make it look fake..

Originally Posted by Trav T

Would I be ruining my Kobe jersey if I had this patch put on it?
it wouldnt ruin it, if you want it on there then by all means put it there.  

I was thinking of putting one on there, but then my friend said like TheGoldenChild, it might make it look less legit. I really don't see how it's any different than sewing a 2010 World Series patch on my Lincecum.

it is the same thing, M&N sews patches on their nba jerseys and people love it. how many people actually know what a legit kobe looks like anyway?

I'm going to do it then. Thanks. I think it would make it more unique and give it a winning touch. Do you think I'd be better off having EPS do it or letting a tailor do it?

if you can find a good tailor its more convenient, its a pretty simple job.

if you want EPS to do it, send it in with another jersey you want to be worked on, or you'll be spending a ridiculous amount on shipping just to put a patch on.

I'm not familiar with any tailors around my way. I'm not sure I'd trust them. I have a batch of SF Giants jerseys to send to EPS. I'll probably just send it in with those.

Is there a guide to strip a jersey? Trying to get my Ellis authentic turned into a Morrow, but I don't want to pay EPS to strip it...

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Is there a guide to strip a jersey? Trying to get my Ellis authentic turned into a Morrow, but I don't want to pay EPS to strip it...

Morrow?
laugh.gif
i remember when i was trying to get a Barnes authentic and turn it into a Morrow, sucks hes not on the team anymore

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Morrow?
laugh.gif
i remember when i was trying to get a Barnes authentic and turn it into a Morrow, sucks hes not on the team anymore
Seriously 
laugh.gif
.  I'm a Warriors fan and don't like Monta, but to change it into Morrow makes zero sense.  At least upgrade it.

Thanks for the link
pimp.gif
. I'm not that big of Warriors fan, but I'm a huge Morrow fan
laugh.gif

Ever since he debuted and dropped 37 against the Clippers...

Trying to get a Nets one done next
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom