Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

tired.gif
smokin.gif
31416720172574f35983a50c52303e82f2f8d6ff_r.jpg

is that the george mikan that was just sold on ebay?

roll.gif
It is one that I copped from M&N when it first came out. I didn't even know it was on Ebay. LOL
roll.gif
You know how much it went for? I might sell mine..

It is one that I copped from M&N when it first came out. I didn't even know it was on Ebay. LOL
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The one on ebay was made of durene (incredibly rare for NBA jerseys), and it sold for $440 I think.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Thanks for the link
pimp.gif
. I'm not that big of Warriors fan, but I'm a huge Morrow fan
laugh.gif

Ever since he debuted and dropped 37 against the Clippers...

Trying to get a Nets one done next
nerd.gif
I see.  That's fine.
Can anyone tell me what the market is like for a Magic Johnson champion or M&N jersey in the medium size range?

Originally Posted by eyanks

roll.gif
roll.gif

The one on ebay was made of durene (incredibly rare for NBA jerseys), and it sold for $440 I think.

I just look it up, and mine is made of the same Material...Man!I  didn't even know what I had in my closet, I just copped it to go with the Jays   (Correction it's not) Further Correction it is
laugh.gif
...It's the same one that sold on Ebay....Nice!!!!

Originally Posted by Trav T

Would I be ruining my Kobe jersey if I had this patch put on it?
it wouldnt ruin it, if you want it on there then by all means put it there.  
i put the 09 patch on my purple kobe and white kobe since they won the title wearing the road purple and they won wearing white in 09 as opposed to losing in 2010 in game 2.

i put the 2010 over the nba logo for my gold kobe

here's my laker collection.  the pic quality is crap on the kobe jerseys, ima eventually take new pics of them

That looks tight. I am definitely going to do it now. Where did you have yours done at? I need a Magic jersey like that, too.

i bought the patches off a seller on ebay back in 2010, i forgot the sellers username but it should be in the jerseycentral.org legit seller list.

i had them sewn on at a local tailor shop around my way.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Is there a guide to strip a jersey? Trying to get my Ellis authentic turned into a Morrow, but I don't want to pay EPS to strip it...

Morrow?
laugh.gif
i remember when i was trying to get a Barnes authentic and turn it into a Morrow, sucks hes not on the team anymore
Seriously 
laugh.gif
.  I'm a Warriors fan and don't like Monta, but to change it into Morrow makes zero sense.  At least upgrade it.

Id agree.  Especially if youre not a Ws fan...  But since Im a Ws fan and a AMMO fan too, Id say its higly unlikely you'll find an authentic Morrow Ws jersey at all...  Youre more likely to find a Swingman Morrow.   Having said that - I thnk I saw some Ws authentics on the Bay that could be a good base for customizing one if you want to replicate his Rookie jersey.  Just make sure it looks like this...  
wink.gif

<sorry for the crappy phone pic>

Yeah, I got some off Ebay, a Home Beans and Away Ellis, will post pics of both when they come in

Just a heads up, fashionforplay has some more NBA blanks up

Yeah, I got some off Ebay, a Home Beans and Away Ellis, will post pics of both when they come in

Did you get them from fullmoonjerseys?  I was thinking about buying the 40 but decided not to.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ dude stop trying to sell your jerseys

is this the same guy who called replicas "gems"?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i think it is the same dude that is asking people if they have stuff for sale and when they respond he acts like his "gems" are so much better.. lame #!* guy with cheap #!* replicas

Did you get them from fullmoonjerseys?  I was thinking about buying the 40 but decided not to.
Yup, got em both from there. Ellis was sort of an impulse buy because I was going to use the Ebay coupon that was short lived to cover shipping but it didn't work. I got the invoice and decided to pull the trigger. *Kobe shrug*

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ dude stop trying to sell your jerseys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i think it is the same dude that is asking people if they have stuff for sale and when they respond he acts like his "gems" are so much better.. lame #!* guy with cheap #!* replicas

laugh.gif
      i dont remember this, did he ever ask that on this thread?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
      i dont remember this, did he ever ask that on this thread?
i got a pm

Did Penny ever wear the red alternate Heat jersey?

most likely b/c they did wear that style when he was there.  there isn't much footage of his time with miami so you may not find a picture of him wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom