Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

And on the subject of blanks... if anyone finds Grizz blanks in M, L and/or XL, of any style in an outlet, and is willing to scoop one or some for me I'll reimburse you for them and then some.  They don't make their way to Australia on their own unfortunately 
laugh.gif
awesome pick up.

i think even if you wear it once, it's probably best to wash it.  Maybe do a quick hand wash or  wipe the neck/arm pit areas with water.  I know we NTers spend a great deal of money on them jerseys, and want to preserve their beauty.

Last edited:
It's going to be difficult to transition to Nike. I'm so used to the long fit of Adidas, I've grown to love it.

Barely 6'2" Mediums are nice

I don't have a belly though so I feel for anyone who isn't a string bean

Last edited:
Nice pickups. So the team stores are dumping them to Marshalls or what is the deal? Those Marshall prices are very friendly!

so this was like a year and a half ago almost. The season when NBA teams put the NBA logo on the back so a lot of the team stores got rid of them and they ended up at Marshalls/TJ Max. The price for these was like $50-$60. I am assuming the same thing when the NBA switches jerseys to NIKE from ADIDAS.

Less teams sell authentics now. I'm not so sure so many are gonna be out there. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
It's not the team stores it's the entire stock of blanks from adidas and aka team blanks which is exact same as authentic blanks

And like post above, a lot of team stores have stopped selling authentics because they don't move

Pistons stopped selling authentic 3-4 years ago

Barely 6'2" Mediums are nice

I don't have a belly though so I feel for anyone who isn't a string bean
Yea team not string bean here. My body type when in shape needs a large in the shoulders

It's not the team stores it's the entire stock of blanks from adidas and aka team blanks which is exact same as authentic blanks

And like post above, a lot of team stores have stopped selling authentics because they don't move

Pistons stopped selling authentic 3-4 years ago
nobody told em to start charging 3 bills for an authentic, That's the only reason they stopped moving.

It's the "recycled" materials bro

Kidding, inflation? Idk why prices went sky high. But a thin tank top should NOT be $300

$200 at most. It's freakin polyester and twill numbers

Nike will prob be $250

It's going to be difficult to transition to Nike. I'm so used to the long fit of Adidas, I've grown to love it.

I also very quickly loved the rev30's, not just the fit but the materials are soft and light and the mesh numbers was one of the best ideas not only in terms of looks but in terms of the jersey aesthetically.

I actually hate twill numbers, they're uncomfortable, bend and bubble. Nasty.

Kidding, inflation? Idk why prices went sky high. But a thin tank top should NOT be $300

Nike will prob be $250

One would hope but Nike raised the price of NFL jerseys pretty significantly over the Reebok version.

They are pretty heavy weight full shirt jerseys, maybe Nike will look at that

I'll be surprised if they stay at $300, I'm sure they do research to see that swingman is the best selling and I assume minus curry and lebron authentic that sales are non existent

Nike will prob be $250
Yea 250 would be more reasonable and 200 or less would be love

Back
Top Bottom