Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Props on the pickup, but I always had this thing about those sleeved jerseys.  I don't even want to know what the shipping ran your pockets

Yeah sometimes I think it's pretty ugly 
laugh.gif
 not all the time though.  They don't pop up often though and the price was too good to pass on.

Just hope Nike doesn't botch on the cut or sizing.  I wanted to buy a Rev30 authentic, but NBA Store over here sucks badly

A modern MJ Bulls just wouldn't look right imo especially with the championship tag and the swoosh on it.

You mean like they did with this?

I own that USA :smh:

Nike ain't dumb though. They keep their eye on the aftermarket, and they're gonna make a crapload of Bulls Jordan jerseys...but most likely swimgmans, and accuracy be damned.

for those who have dealt with JWC, we had messaged a little bit, and he said for best results, send him the blank and they'd take care of it there. About 1-2 month turnaround. I'm not in love with the idea of sending my jersey to tapei. With that being said, I don't know a local tailor id trust to install, and am I really about to send EPS a competitor (losely using the word) kit to sew on?

Have you sent JWC jerseys?

You don't think they'll retro them? Heck, the United Center is still selling MJ Nike jerseys.
They had sizes 44 and 48 over the summer in white Jordan and Rodman. Problem is whoever they used for customization botched them. J in Jordan had a crossbar on bottom part and M in Rodman did not look right. Think they were $300. 

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right.  They definitely cheaped out with those customization jobs, but have the nerve to charge 3 bills?  No bueno.

You don't think they'll retro them? Heck, the United Center is still selling MJ Nike jerseys.
They had sizes 44 and 48 over the summer in white Jordan and Rodman. Problem is whoever they used for customization botched them. J in Jordan had a crossbar on bottom part and M in Rodman did not look right. Think they were $300. 

Wow, don't see how the Bulls could have botched a Jordan jersey.

not sure where you guys are located.  on my initial purchae, my costco visa card was declined.  i received a text right away to confirm if this purchase was legit.  once i replied my second and other orders moving forward were smooth like butter.

the nbastore.eu is international so depending on your card issuer it may have some sort of security to combat fraud.

The pro cut only come in the players on court size. Whatever size that player wears on the court is what size the pro cut is.

Authentics come in all sizes (mostly)

Sometimes the stitching is different, kiss cut vs layered, correct me if I'm wrong?

But are pro cuts and game issued the same thing? Or are game issued even better quality?

Last edited:
The pro cut only come in the players on court size. Whatever size that player wears on the court is what size the pro cut is.

Authentics come in all sizes (mostly)

Sometimes the stitching is different, kiss cut vs layered, correct me if I'm wrong?

But are pro cuts and game issued the same thing? Or are game issued even better quality?

Game issued and pro cuts are usually the same material, with minor cosmetic differences (like the arching and spacing between the letters). Only the pickiest of collectors care about the minor imperfections of a pro cut vs team/game issued. However, sometimes the retail pro cuts aren't the sizes that the players wear, which never made sense to me.

Last edited:

Authentics come in all sizes
Yes, that's clear...
But what are the differents between pro cut & authentic in this same sizes ? Tags are differents, etc.
tags are the same in pro cuts & game issued ?

Second doubt in other topic - I have celtics blank authentic jersey size 52 & would like to customize it. Which player will be the best option ? Allen, Garnett, Rasheed Wallace, else... what would You do ?

Last edited:
Yes, that's clear...
But what are the differents between pro cut & authentic in this same sizes ? Tags are differents, etc.
tags are the same in pro cuts & game issued ?

Secout doubt in other topic - I have celtics blank authentic jersey size 52 & would like to customize it. Which player will be the best option ? Allen, Garnett, Rasheed Wallace, else... what would You do ?

It depends but tags can be different on procut vs gamer and are usually always different in authentic vs procut/gamer

Back
Top Bottom