Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:smh: I can’t believe they marked up the price again. Retail is around $300 for those, on their online store last season, they were going for $355, now $400+?

SMH... they even marked up the swingmans to $130 when they‘re supposed to be $110.

Darn you Lakers Store!

Can not believe the team LA store at staples is selling the old authentics, without the championship tag and nba logo on the front for that price.

They don't have ANY of the current style jerseys.

Last edited:
Thanks for tip as to the account, I wasn't logged in.

40% is nice, but the Curry is "new" (As expected), and the Kobe I was hoping to also grab has the same designation...Come on M&N, let me eat!

:smh: I can’t believe they marked up the price again. Retail is around $300 for those, on their online store last season, they were going for $355, now $400+?

SMH... they even marked up the swingmans to $130 when they‘re supposed to be $110.

Darn you Lakers Store!

you guys should wait I'm sure they'll go on sale at the end of the season. Since the all the nike stuff is coming.

Darn you Lakers Store!

you guys should wait I'm sure they'll go on sale at the end of the season. Since the all the nike stuff is coming.

im lickin my chops in da NBA store...they got MAD nba jerseys wit da jerry west in da front, im bout to feast once they go on sale.

Is it common for game-worn jerseys to have an incorrect season tag? I've been offered a game-worn rockets jersey that i 100% believe is a legit pro-cut-type jersey, but it has an '04-05 on the size tag and the player who is said to have worn it didn't play for the rockets until '05-06. Rockets jerseys were the same both seasons.

I also have a Vancouver grizzlies jersey that has the exact same issue.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
^^^ When they first switched the NBA logo to the back, every once in a while you'd see a player wearing a jersey with the logo still in front. So I know it does happen sometimes.

Is it common for game-worn jerseys to have an incorrect season tag? I've been offered a game-worn rockets jersey that i 100% believe is a legit pro-cut-type jersey, but it has an '04-05 on the size tag and the player who is said to have worn it didn't play for the rockets until '05-06. Rockets jerseys were the same both seasons.

I also have a Vancouver grizzlies jersey that has the exact same issue.

Thoughts?

It happens, especially with lower level players.

I got my Tune Squad jersey in today. I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. Its a 2XL, but shaped real weird. My younger brother thought it was his (he rocks a medium/karge rev30)

its going back to nike for $100.

I got my Tune Squad jersey in today. I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. Its a 2XL, but shaped real weird. My younger brother thought it was his (he rocks a medium/karge rev30)

its going back to nike for $100.

I wear a L and went with the Xl and its short and kinda wide still

maybe m&n sale is tied with email?

it's "private" so maybe only registered emails in their system can benefit?

lakers store sucks...

but their fanbase is really big, last years many ppl from all around the world just come to see kobe,

so increased prices wasn't problem...

maybe m&n sale is tied with email?

it's "private" so maybe only registered emails in their system can benefit?

lakers store sucks...

but their fanbase is really big, last years many ppl from all around the world just come to see kobe,

I don't think so.  i signed up for an account yesterday, and was able to take advantage of the 40% off sale.  You need to be signed in.  The jerseys listed as "new" are exempted from the promotion code.

i dont care whose name or number is on that jersey. I can't imagine anyone would pay $400 plus california sales tax for a garbage twill adidas jersey

Back
Top Bottom