Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

when nike takes over next season, are they going to revamp all the materials or just slap nike on the adidas uniforms? i know in the NFL they came out with new designs and gimmicks (flywire collar) ...but i havent heard anything about nba yet besides the nike logo on the sixers uniforms

when nike takes over next season, are they going to revamp all the materials or just slap nike on the adidas uniforms? i know in the NFL they came out with new designs and gimmicks (flywire collar) ...but i havent heard anything about nba yet besides the nike logo on the sixers uniforms
deal was signed about 6 months  ago

they have enough time to put in works and prepare full concept for next season.

nike have also used some bball systems (hyper elite?) in ncaa so i expect adidas rev30 will be history.

but fon't know what expect with numbers. any chance nike will back to standard kiss cut? like every other league?

in 2006 adidas took reebok contract, things were more complicated. adidas didn't have own bbal technology, they need few years for rev30...

and what about rights to rev30?

btw. can't wait for nike stuff. practice tshirts, longsleeves, hoodies, all authentic/oncourt gear...

Idk if it means anything or not but I was randomly browsing Mitchell & Ness twitter and they retweeted a guy that said he wishes that they will do a 50% off sale again for Black Friday

has anyone posted this in here?

Sneak peak at the 76ers NIKE jerseys next year?

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/new...76ers-stubhub-deal/11j7yl2nilgjb1c6toqumswykv

Little bit smaller wouldn't kill them though. I was from the camp that a Nike logo wouldn't be a big deal, welcome addition in some cases... but if it's that big it's got me second guessing myself

I did like the idea of not having logos on authentics though, it set my jerseys apart from the lower levels branded with that terrible trefoil logo

**** that nike logo
laugh.gif
logos on authentics just ain't right

Can not believe the team LA store at staples is selling the old authentics, without the championship tag and nba logo on the front for that price.

They don't have ANY of the current style jerseys.

i'm just glad the fit of the jerseys aren't as tight as wife-beaters....

hopefully they'll let them be a little loose....

#teamhuskykboys

Can not believe the team LA store at staples is selling the old authentics, without the championship tag and nba logo on the front for that price.

Like Kanye West so eloquently say, "that shiet cra(z)y".

Last edited:

I've always been disappointed with the Lakers team store :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom