Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

agent 0?

hell no.

barnes

jackson

davis

jrich

pietrus

than rookie curry

than maybe agent 0.

warriors-mavs series is epic.

Since its Christmas Week, got this done by EPS a few months ago.

agent 0?
hell no.

barnes
jackson
davis
jrich
pietrus

than rookie curry
than maybe agent 0.

warriors-mavs series is epic.

I want somebody from the beginning of this jersey era.

Like maybe one of these guys... here's some pics i put in the GSW thread:

Well maybe not Vonteego, Mookie, hughes or Sura since i don't think they wore this jersey.

Game tix back from '98 - a bit faded but still cool (i thought) nonetheless

Dampier signing my ball when they had a fan fest at Jack London Square

Arenas before we went crazy

JRich and Adonal

Larry Hughes

Troy Murphy

Mookie, Tawn and Vonteeeeeeeego

A Sura sighting

Antawn signing my ball

I went to the nba store today. To my surprise, they did have mesh curry, lebron, and 3 6 latvia. The meshes were +0 length and the twill were +2. Variety is low but at least they are out there. They had twill westbrook, butler, melo, and maybe someone else.

The swingman xmas jerseys look nice but no authentics of course.

I was most impressed with the m&n replication of dri fit on the kobe and o neal jerseys. Was very spot on

7.5/10 would visit again

Last edited:
I went to the nba store today. To my surprise, they did have mesh curry, lebron, and 3 6 latvia. The meshes were +0 length and the twill were +2. Variety is low but at least they are out there. They had twill westbrook, butler, melo, and maybe someone else.

I was most impressed with the m&n replication of dri fit on the kobe and o neal jerseys. Was very spot on

7.5/10 would visit again

how much were the mesh authentics?

7.5/10 would visit again

What did I say :lol:

Mass produced lebron and curry authentics

And did I mention the prozingis mesh too

glad Nike is taking over, the customers should be able to get an on court authentic of pretty much very star in the league and not just the two same guys every single season.

Why not Durant mesh? Westbrook? Harden? Etc etc

Can't wait til adidas is done, I probably won't be buying anything unless it's super cheap but the selection is terrible especially for the cost

7.5/10 would visit again

how much were the mesh authentics?

Retail should be exact same as all others, $299

Only place that has the authentic priced $50 higher is the warrior team store where all authentics are $350

7.5/10 would visit again

Were the jerseys the current ones, so NBA logo on the back neck or old style so NBA logo on the collar bone?

bballj228 bballj228 $300 but i think the curry was $250 for some reason

@Maximilian they were current (nba logo on back). I think adidas switched to +0 length and mesh #'s with its newest production run, after a run of +2 length / twill authentics. Idk what is going on at the lakers team store

Bert. Bert. From a logistics standpoint, my guess it takes several months from the nba to decide that they want to produce retail authentics to the jerseys actually showing up in the store.

The nba probably decided during the 2015 nba finals that they want to make new curry and lebron authentics, and only recently have they started popping up. And zingis because the store is in NYC.

I'll continue to report on-site :lol:

bballj228 bballj228 $300 but i think the curry was $250 for some reason

@Maximilian they were current (nba logo on back). I think adidas switched to +0 length and mesh #'s with its newest production run, after a run of +2 length / twill authentics. Idk what is going on at the lakers team store

Bert. Bert. From a logistics standpoint, my guess it takes several months from the nba to decide that they want to produce retail authentics to the jerseys actually showing up in the store.

The nba probably decided during the 2015 nba finals that they want to make new curry and lebron authentics, and only recently have they started popping up. And zingis because the store is in NYC.

I'll continue to report on-site :lol:

Thanks, our NYC NBA Store spy :D

@bballj228 $300 but i think the curry was $250 for some reason

@zyzz From a logistics standpoint, my guess it takes several months from the nba to decide that they want to produce retail authentics to the jerseys actually showing up in the store.

I'll continue to report on-site
laugh.gif
@LikeABoss2  Any sleeved curry authentics by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom