Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi guys, 

can anyone tell me if this Pink jersey with gold NBA logo is legit? Its listed as a  NBA 50th anniversary jersey. 

​Anyone? i tried google didn't come up with anything... 

​much appreciated and happy holidays. 

Last edited:
looks fake to me. i don't re-call champion making pink replica jerseys and having the gold 50th anniversary jerry on them.

New pickup, likely the last one of 2016. Had a great year overall, especially jersey wise. One more true grail crossed off the list. 1975-1976 Moses Malone Spirits of St. Louis Mitchell & Ness in my true size (48). It made it's way through the treacherous weather of the Northeast and into it's new home. Very hard to find this jersey in this size, and I couldn't pass up this rare opportunity!

Hi guys, merry christmas! Need some help with a legit check on this. Thanks!

goat23 goat23 the one thing I noticed is the size tag is missing from the side of the Mitchell and Ness tag. Not saying it's fake because of that, but did note it.

I have one from the Mitchell and Ness store and mine has it.

the kobe looks fine to me, a lot of the older jerseys had the size tags tear off over the years.

It's legit

It's not USA mad one but still :pimp:

Wish they would replicate that one instead of the goofy looking current one :x

I'm completely a newbie to NBA Jerseys unlike Soccer jerseys so I was wondering if I'm 5'4-5'5 ish what size should I get? I like my jerseys loose and have a bit of space but I'm mostly planning to wear basketball jerseys on top of a jacket. Probably will never rock the jersey by itself. I don't like replicas so what size should I get in a swingman and or climacool and also what number size should I get when it comes to champions jerseys? 44-48? Preciate it lads!

I'm completely a newbie to NBA Jerseys unlike Soccer jerseys so I was wondering if I'm 5'4-5'5 ish what size should I get? I like my jerseys loose and have a bit of space but I'm mostly planning to wear basketball jerseys on top of a jacket. Probably will never rock the jersey by itself. I don't like replicas so what size should I get in a swingman and or climacool and also what number size should I get when it comes to champions jerseys? 44-48? Preciate it lads!
if you're only 5'5 you'll probably need an M in authentic, otherwise it'll look like a dress. for swingman, since you're wearing them over a jacket, probably L-XL.

if you're only 5'5 you'll probably need an M in authentic, otherwise it'll look like a dress. for swingman, since you're wearing them over a jacket, probably L-XL.

Thanks for the response. Also, how often are sales for NBA jerseys on stores such as fanatics or even the NBA store? Do jerseys go on sale at the end of the season?

Thanks for the response. Also, how often are sales for NBA jerseys on stores such as fanatics or even the NBA store? Do jerseys go on sale at the end of the season?
they come up occasionally. for fanatics, the code amex20 works for 20% off. authentics are usually discounted at the end of the season

Hi there,

Need some information/guide in regards of different fonts on replica Champion Jordan jersey.

Notice that the font of "JORDAN" on the back are different between these two jersey below.
Please advise, what kind/type/version of release that is on the first jersey below and how rare is it?

Thank you so much

compare to this one which commonly seen on eBay's market:

Back
Top Bottom