Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nothing special but managed to get the white one for $35. Both are twill unfortunately.

Hi there,

Need some information/guide in regards of different fonts on replica Champion Jordan jersey.

Notice that the font of "JORDAN" on the back are different between these two jersey below.
Please advise, what kind/type/version of release that is on the first jersey below and how rare is it?

Thank you so much

compare to this one which commonly seen on eBay's market:
Hi Guys,

Please help on this.

Thanks  a bunch!

Not rare

If you check eBay for some odd reason they made a bunch of different versions of the bulls/Jordan's

It's a replica so really doesn't belong in this thread either which is why th post was ignored

Ok NT Jersey detectives...came across this today in a sneaker store...gave the owner my initial thoughts on it, but some of you cats will have more info than me...have at it please. I'm curious...

it's a Sand Knit authentic - it's totally legit. What's weird is that although it appears to have been made before 86-87 (since it doesn't have the nba logo on the shoulder), it has the name on the back - I think Sand Knit jerseys from that era did not have the name on the back (some of the later runs did) so it might have been added later. the main problem with those jerseys is they fit very small, and bigger sizes are hard to come by. 38 must be tiny.

it's a Sand Knit authentic - it's totally legit. What's weird is that although it appears to have been made before 86-87 (since it doesn't have the nba logo on the shoulder), it has the name on the back - I think Sand Knit jerseys from that era did not have the name on the back (some of the later runs did) so it might have been added later. the main problem with those jerseys is they fit very small, and bigger sizes are hard to come by. 38 must be tiny.

xavier84 xavier84 Bert. Bert.

It was uber Baby Gap status...BUT...what was weird to me was the #4 front and back, plus SCOTT were all super clean and new looking as opposed to the LAKERS on front. I tried to get decent pics to show this but you probably have to zoom in. Only thing that really stood out.

xavier84 xavier84 Bert. Bert.

It was uber Baby Gap status...BUT...what was weird to me was the #4 front and back, plus SCOTT were all super clean and new looking as opposed to the LAKERS on front. I tried to get decent pics to show this but you probably have to zoom in. Only thing that really stood out.

I can see it. Definitely would lead one to believe it was a blank that was customized

It's def customized, as mentioned...the difference (aging) between the "Lakers" and "4" and "Scott" says it all.

Beautiful jersey regardless...for a toddler. :tongue:

Sand Knits are my favorite mostly for nostalgic purposes. Born in the 70's and grew up idolizing 80's NBA - Sand Knit wearers.

Not rare

If you check eBay for some odd reason they made a bunch of different versions of the bulls/Jordan's

It's a replica so really doesn't belong in this thread either which is why th post was ignored
Do you have the link to the correct thread where I can find out more info about this?

Please advise. Thanks!

Last edited:
Houston Black Alternates hit auction today, anybody copping?

I kinda wish they ditch the grey arm stripes and go with the Black and make a red version too, maybe even a grey/silver version

Last edited:
Jesus that Harden is going for 12K easy

So sad we can't just buy authentics like that in store

Adidas has been nothing but backdoor deals between the shoes and jerseys

Last edited:
Hello! I am kind of new to this thing and I got an Authentic Jonas Jerebko jersey and i think that it looks very sketchy, so I have been kind of worried the last few days about if it is real or not and i could not figure it out myself. And the reason that I think that I think that it is fake is simply because the letters and the number is very weirdly positioned and it is VERY badly sewn/stichted on both the back and front. (mostly back) And the weird thing is that i got it from Jonas´s family themselves so I think that it would be very weird if it would be fake. So I decided to get some help over here if someone could be very nice and help me. So i will post some pictures down below of the jersey and the areas where I thought is very weird, so if you want any more pictures then you can just ask me. And i apologize for my bad english and writing. The jersey do have a Authenticator number but when i search for it in the database, i cant find it. So please take in regards that this is my first time posting here so i maybe am not the best on explaining things.

Ok NT Jersey detectives...came across this today in a sneaker store...gave the owner my initial thoughts on it, but some of you cats will have more info than me...have at it please. I'm curious...
i'm curious about those other jerseys hanging around. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom