Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by x016x

I also picked this up off eBay just this morning. I plan on making it into either a Ricky Rubio or a Kevin Love. I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Rubio, maybe even a Kevin Garnett, who knows. Paid a great price for it, could be anybody at this point. Latrell Sprewell? Sam Cassell? All good ideas. Is this jersey legit? 
I'd stay away from Love or Rubio, as they never were with the team while they wore that style, but that's just me. Maybe I'd think about Love because that's the style jersey they presented him with at his presser to introduce him.

Marbury & Garnett jerseys in that style are pretty common. Doing a Terrell Brandon would be dope
pimp.gif
. You could do Chauncey, if you're a Mr. Big Shot fan. There's Googs, too, who was an All-Star with the T'Wolves.
I'd do a Googs or Malik Sealy.
How could you guys forget about Wally?
laugh.gif
He was an all-star too.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm trying to do this...i've been lookin for this jersey for the longest
Kevin+Durant+Seattle+SuperSonics+v+Los+Angeles+yjRzQRoq_cNl.jpg

i've seen an nter here get a custom durant but it was on the shiny polyester material

Ray-Allen-Sonics.jpg

the only reason you see the shiny Durants are because reebok had tons and i mean tons of blanks of the sonics and they were all outdated obviously. when adidas took over they took those blanks, retagged them and turned them mostly into Durants. last summer ebay was flooded this those shiny Durants and even more with those crappy blanks.

Fashionforplay has those blank Sonics. You could get one and send it to STT Sports or EPS.

some of the material looked off from the ones that were on ebay ...i still question the legitimacy

why would anyone make a fake NBA blank?  the average fan isn't going to walk around wearing a blank and they don't know about jersey customization.

some of the material looked off from the ones that were on ebay ...i still question the legitimacy

whats your concern? jersey is 100% legit and exactly as pictured and what Durant wore. Dri fit body and the weird shiny material on the crest.

Leave them for me to buy, then 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats your concern? jersey is 100% legit and exactly as pictured and what Durant wore. Dri fit body and the weird shiny material on the crest.
nah i'm talkin about the durants that were on ebay for cheap that a couple nters picked up a while ago...not talkin bout the windycity blanks

Originally Posted by eyanks

why would anyone make a fake NBA blank?  the average fan isn't going to walk around wearing a blank and they don't know about jersey customization.
it wasn't a blank...they had these durant's on ebay with the polyester material...somebody posted pictures here and the material wasn't like the polyester found in the typical shiny jerseys

Bought a Blank Knick Reebok Authentic on eBay to make into a Steve Novak over at Gerry Cosby's. They recommended using the new mesh numbers like on the newer jerseys but I must say, I think it was a mistake. I'm not a big fanof the newer jerseys but nonetheless, I think the jersey came out great.

How much did customization cost? can they do other teams with the mesh numbers?
nerd.gif

They charged $50 plus tax for the Knick custom which they do at the store. Every other team they send out somewhere to be made. I've made at least 5 jerseys over there, the Knick one being the only one with the fastest turnaround time, 5 days. They did give me the option for the jersey to be done without the mesh numbers but I'm not so sure if they can make other jersey with the mesh numbers. If they gave me the option for mesh numbers, I can't see why they couldn't get mesh numbers for any of the other teams. 

As for the Timberwolves blank, I might be settling on Latrell Sprewell. 

Originally Posted by eyanks

it wasn't a blank...they had these durant's on ebay with the polyester material...somebody posted pictures here and the material wasn't like the polyester found in the typical shiny jerseys

yea those were the really old sonic jerseys, weird thick weird shiny material. i dont think they ever made an updated dazzle/shiny like the Heat/Nuggets jerseys.

Bought a Blank Knick Reebok Authentic on eBay to make into a Steve Novak over at Gerry Cosby's. They recommended using the new mesh numbers like on the newer jerseys but I must say, I think it was a mistake. I'm not a big fanof the newer jerseys but nonetheless, I think the jersey came out great.

How much did customization cost? can they do other teams with the mesh numbers?
nerd.gif
The Novak custom cost me about $50 bucks plus tax. They did give me the option to make the jersey with or without the new mesh numbers so I can't see why they wouldn't have that option available for any of the other NBA teams. The Knick jerseys they actually make at the store while any other team, usually gets sent out to their NBA contact to be made. Knick jerseys has the best turnaround time of all the other jerseys I've made over there. It took 5 days for the Novak jersey to be made. 

so stoked! been scouring for this jersey for a LONG while. can't wait to get it on wednesday!

whats good guys, im new to customizing jersey, can anyone tell me where i can find the numbers and letters to customize a jersey from?

thanks in advance, and my bad for the dumb question

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats good guys, im new to customizing jersey, can anyone tell me where i can find the numbers and letters to customize a jersey from?

thanks in advance, and my bad for the dumb question

not a dumb question, you send it into a place that does customization like Crosby's in NY or a Exclusive Pro Sports and you normally pay per letter/number

Steve Nash 2000 Olympic jersey that arrived last week. Now, I need to find a photo to determine the font Nike used for player surnames.

IMO those prices suck, cant believe prices for blanks went that high. a year or two ago you could easily get NBA authentic blanks for 20-30 bucks shipped.

The jersey era has crept up on us once again

Back
Top Bottom