Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

locopatri on ebay fake seller right?
locopatri is legit.  I bought a youth swingman from him and it is 100% legit.  Most of his stuff is from players who were either traded or left in free agency.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

locopatri on ebay fake seller right?
locopatri is legit.  I bought a youth swingman from him and it is 100% legit.  Most of his stuff is from players who were either traded or left in free agency.
Oh just thought his stuff looked a bit dodgy and prices seemed to good to be true. Thanks for the info!

Real or real fake?

sff7dg.jpg

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

And thanks Trav for the website

No problem. Tell him you're a jerseycentral member and jersey collector. He'll more than likely give you a discount.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

And thanks Trav for the website

No problem. Tell him you're a jerseycentral member and jersey collector. He'll more than likely give you a discount.
In the past, Josh has provided a 20% discount for JC members during April. I'm not sure if he is this year or not, though.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

im 5'9 180 what size would i be in M&N?

I would say medium.
really depends on your build, I basically have the same measurements but have to wear a large, I have the 95 pippen all star jersey in a 40 (m) and i have a really hard time putting it on because I have big wide shoulders. This about measuring yourself first then use the size chart on M&N's site

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

im 5'9 180 what size would i be in M&N?

I would say medium.
really depends on your build, I basically have the same measurements but have to wear a large, I have the 95 pippen all star jersey in a 40 (m) and i have a really hard time putting it on because I have big wide shoulders. This about measuring yourself first then use the size chart on M&N's site
I would also say it depends on your build.

I'm 5'7 165 and I purchased a Medium Mark Jackson that I had to exchange for a Large because it was too tight on me.

The Large is admittedly longer than I would prefer, I'm thinking about getting it tailored, but the Medium was too tight.

Can anyone chime in on how Adidas Swingmans run? I'm trying to decide between a M and a L. I see the +2 on the jersey also although I'm not sure how that correlates.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I would say medium.
I would also say it depends on your build.

I'm 5'7 165 and I purchased a Medium Mark Jackson that I had to exchange for a Large because it was too tight on me.

The Large is admittedly longer than I would prefer, I'm thinking about getting it tailored, but the Medium was too tight.

Can anyone chime in on how Adidas Swingmans run? I'm trying to decide between a M and a L. I see the +2 on the jersey also although I'm not sure how that correlates.
yo- i'd get the MEDIUM, fit is different and roomier than the "authentics"

Champion warmups I forgot I had...
34yb9eb.jpg

28qrij9.jpg

2zqx01s.jpg

jkgf4h.jpg

What's the going rate for a Nuggets Carmelo authentic?

z008i.jpg

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the going rate for a Nuggets Carmelo authentic?
I'd say you'd be lucky to get between $20-$60, depending on size. There's really no demand for his Nuggets authentics.

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

did i overpay for this jersey and is it legit??? 280 w/ shippin didnt seem that steep to me but idk
Legit, and that's a somewhat normal price to pay.
Originally Posted by DHD28

Why is a Williams King jersey so coveted?
He has a huge cult following because of what he did as a King and the authentics are rather scarce. Everybody and their moms had the Champion replica or Nike Swingman, not too many people had the authentic.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

did i overpay for this jersey and is it legit??? 280 w/ shippin didnt seem that steep to me but idk
Legit, and that's a somewhat normal price to pay.
Originally Posted by DHD28

Why is a Williams King jersey so coveted?
He has a huge cult following because of what he did as a King and the authentics are rather scarce. Everybody and their moms had the Champion replica or Nike Swingman, not too many people had the authentic.

funny thing was i got a white marbury authentic brand new w/ tags for $87 w/shippin, but i think that was more of a steal. but i remember when williams was wit the kings even though i was dumb young. and the hyperflights that were purple and the shaved head, and the DUMB handles and gettin traded and never being the same williams. but white choc will never be forgoten

won this on ebay the other day, Reggie's always been one of my favorite players, now comes the fun hunt of trying to get the road navy and alternate yellow eventually.

just curious is this legit?

becoz as far as i know champions apparel only endorse in NBA until 96/97 and shareef abdur rahim was in Atlanta Hawks during 2000-2001 season

Back
Top Bottom