Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by winzz

just curious is this legit?

becoz as far as i know champions apparel only endorse in NBA until 96/97 and shareef abdur rahim was in Atlanta Hawks during 2000-2001 season
champion endorsed teams until 03 when reebok took over the whole thing, different teams had contracts with different companies, for example around 99-00 kings & sonics had puma making all their authentic gear, while chicago & miami had nike.

Sorry I'm not sure about the authenticity of your jersey though but thought I'd give you some info

here's another look at the jersey

btw thx for the info, i just knew about that becoz at first i thought all team jersey in NBA endorse by the same company

I know Imma send mine to EPS, I got the home, away, alternate Sonics blanks to turn into Durant. Should come next week.
pimp.gif

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

Edit: The blanks should come next week

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

has anybody copped the MJ 96 all-star jersey?

dont know if i really want to drop 350 on it

It's relative, especially when the sales assoc. @Mitchell and ness was totaling my order for $362
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. But, when I got it, dam thing was heavier in wt. than the usual. Also, it's the first and last time my hometown of San Antonio will EVER host an ASG. It's up to you homie.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

has anybody copped the MJ 96 all-star jersey?

dont know if i really want to drop 350 on it

I did. It's worth a pretty penny but I had to have it. Some people are bothered by the upside down 2 but I'm okay with it. I haven't inquired with EPS about it but it would be nice to get a quote. 

the 96 jersey is worth every penny; quality is TOP NOTCH; if you can get past the stupid 2 is upside down which I could really careless about

If i had money to blow for the hell of it id cop just to have, quality looks good and awesome jersey to have. sadly im not ballin or have money to throw around so i wont be getting one unless i find it for $100 which will never happen
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

I know Imma send mine to EPS, I got the home, away, alternate Sonics blanks to turn into Durant. Should come next week.
pimp.gif

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

Edit: The blanks should come next week
Send those here:
http://www.stt-sports.com/ 

Thanks. Forgot that they specialize in Seattle teams
Let me know how it goes.  I was planning on sending my Sonics and Mariners blanks there.  They still do some on-field work for the Mariners when the team needs a jersey for a new player immediately. I'm confident in their work :
w63ur.jpg

k0sd2e.jpg

smbxv9.jpg

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

If I can fit an adidas small swingman , will I be able to fit XL in a youth ?

Probably,the thing about youth size is the number,logo,and name are smaller than the adult size.

just my old collection heheehe

and my friend ask me about this swingman jersey , is it legit? i think it as fake becoz look at arm pit left and right is not same and i haven't seen neck tag like that but some people say it's legit but factory reject.
photo22pa.jpg

photo21io.jpg

where was it bought? ive seen some from legit sellers with the white tag on the neck. never seen a fake with it. could be an early run if legit.

Back
Top Bottom