Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It for sure says China. The stitching is horrible and the red is off. The red was the first thing I noticed but I thought I was wrong when everyone said it was legit.

Sorry mixed the two up. But the red looks off on the white one in my opinion and the number and letters look small on the back. The black one certainly says made in China and has poor stitching

Anywhere to get a deal on the Cavaliers Pride Lebron James jersey in a 2xl?

Wanting to buy before the Adidas contract ends and Nike takes over.

Speaking of the Pride Jersey, there are so many on ebay that are $475. Is someone really going to pay that much!?

Went on OfferUp this morning and came across this listing...

and a 40min drive later it's part of my collection..

nike taking their sweet time.

i got a feeling their gonna keep da rev30 stuff 1 year ala NFL transition from reebok to nike & then let teams play around with different system pallets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta check that place on 145th, but like ninjahood ninjahood said it's probably size 56 stuff. Actually got my ray Allen Sonics outta there a few years back and wanted the nets hardwood classics Jefferson but it was a 56.
I think I paid 60 for the Allen

What's the signifcance of dual tagged?

It's supposed to mean this a game issued or game worn version that's in Lebron's size. The game worn version of this sold for 50k if I'm not mistaken. Some people are shady with swapping tags from other jerseys and putting them on high profile players, so I'm always weary with stuff like that.

Thats exactly right. I tracked down the guy who won this through the twitter promotion the Cavs did during LeBron's first season back. Can't believe the winners each received a player with their dual tagged opening night version jersey. The guy with Kyrie knew its value all too well. 

Thats exactly right. I tracked down the guy who won this through the twitter promotion the Cavs did during LeBron's first season back. Can't believe the winners each received a player with their dual tagged opening night version jersey. The guy with Kyrie knew its value all too well. 

wait what? so this is actual game worn?

you ended up buying it from the winner? I assume a steal price?

Late to the party I'm sure but just for sh $!# and giggles I tried to customize an authentic Bulls jersey with 23 jordan and it wouldn't let me. Has it always been like this or is this new.

Late to the party I'm sure but just for sh $!# and giggles I tried to customize an authentic Bulls jersey with 23 jordan and it wouldn't let me. Has it always been like this or is this new.

been like that for a LONG time now

It's supposed to mean this a game issued or game worn version that's in Lebron's size. The game worn version of this sold for 50k if I'm not mistaken. Some people are shady with swapping tags from other jerseys and putting them on high profile players, so I'm always weary with stuff like that.

Good knowledge drop. Thank you.

I'm leary of buying any jerseys not from a direct retailer. Far too many fakes across all sports.

That's awesome. Get that cased up!

Good knowledge drop. Thank you.

I'm leary of buying any jerseys not from a direct retailer. Far too many fakes across all sports.
That's awesome. Get that cased up!

Sad thing is that you can barely find authentic jerseys anywhere other than the team store in the stadium, and half the time they're inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom