Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Which is why I said a long time, last time basically that was allowed was in early 2004 :lol:

Not sure if reebok allowed it early but It's been quite awhile since you've been able to add Jordan to the jerseys

Which is why I said a long time, last time basically that was allowed was in early 2004 :lol:

Not sure if reebok allowed it early but It's been quite awhile since you've been able to add Jordan to the jerseys

once nike lost da deal it was a lost cost anyways :lol:

naw they're legit...they just da crappy reebok wider shoulder Versions... champion version >*
@ninjahood  what tells you that those reebok t-mac's are legit? teach me plz, it must be difficult to catch legit reebok of particular players.
happy.gif

Yeah I'm just trying to recreate that dunk contest jersey. There was 1 left, I wasn't playing any games

Yeah I'm just trying to recreate that dunk contest jersey. There was 1 left, I wasn't playing any games

Congrats man. I love my wolves jersey. I looked to see if there was another color. Wouldn't mind a KAT jersey.

Congrats man. I love my wolves jersey. I looked to see if there was another color. Wouldn't mind a KAT jersey.
That's all that matters, the Garnett you got is dope. If I wasn't so blown away by his back to back dunk contest wins a few years back I would probably make this blank a KAT

naw they're legit...they just da crappy reebok wider shoulder Versions... champion version >*

@ninjahood
 what tells you that those reebok t-mac's are legit? teach me plz, it must be difficult to catch legit reebok of particular players. :D  

i used to have one thats why..da shoulders are widers, and da eslastic trim is too narrow.

da Champion authentic had better proportions & da name arch was more game accurate.

s-l1000.jpg

$_3.JPG

That's all that matters, the Garnett you got is dope. If I wasn't so blown away by his back to back dunk contest wins a few years back I would probably make this blank a KAT

Im biased because I think he lost the 2nd one :lol:

Last edited:
i used to have one thats why..da shoulders are widers, and da eslastic trim is too narrow.

da Champion authentic had better proportions & da name arch was more game accurate.

s-l1000.jpg

%24_3.JPG

how's the fit on these "newer" Champions compared to the old Champion sand knits?

if i were a twolves fan, i would make wiggins jersey.

he will be special...

now i pray for lakers blanks with logo on back. would kill for any MWP37 with logo on back...

So, when does that Lebron go up on Ebay?

I've got 5 shekels on it
laugh.gif

what's the value of white payton m&n size 48 in mint condition? i'm not sure if i should pull a trigger on this one.

generally i find m&n as repellent.
happy.gif
 but this one was not retailed by champion back then (i mean the glove, there's kemp of course) so...

Me too.  The 2015 version? If so, please let me know if you find any Sprite Slam Dunk patches and I'll do the same.

Most recent NBA jerseys...

(excuse the smudged lens phone pics, misplaced my camera)

'96 Olympic Pippen

Been looking for this one. Could have done w/o the auto but then it probably wouldn't be in the immaculate condition it's in.

laugh.gif

what's the value of white payton m&n size 48 in mint condition? i'm not sure if i should pull a trigger on this one.

generally i find m&n as repellent.
happy.gif
 but this one was not retailed by champion back then (i mean the glove, there's kemp of course) so...
I'm buried at work & honestly don't have a good answer for you. I've never been on the look out or paid attention to old M&N cut prices. Sorry man

Me too.  The 2015 version? If so, please let me know if you find any Sprite Slam Dunk patches and I'll do the same.

Most recent NBA jerseys...

(excuse the smudged lens phone pics, misplaced my camera)

'96 Olympic Pippen

Been looking for this one. Could have done w/o the auto but then it probably wouldn't be in the immaculate condition it's in.
Hell yeah
pimp.gif
 ^

& Yes I'm after the sprite patch as well. Worst case it just looks like the standard jersey. I haven't had luck yet but if I figure it out I'll let you know. I managed to get the alt suns logo for the back of my Booker jersey so I have confidence lol

Last edited:

actually i didn't ask you personally, i quoted your post with smiley and put my question in continuation to it. :lol:
so anyone is welcome to reply on that. :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom