Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

looks fake, and if its real, it looks really bad. there is a swingman thread and you may be able to get someone to point you in the right direction. this is the authentic thread.

Ah my apologies. Will go visit over there.

Thank you for your direction.

Is it neccesary to specify the sewing pattern to EPS at this point? I want to have my s**t together before I fill out an order form

EDIT: Would layered be the correct term?

Last edited:
Nice pick ups!! I have been looking for that Anderson....
pimp.gif

Is it neccesary to specify the sewing pattern to EPS at this point? I want to have my s**t together before I fill out an order form

EDIT: Would layered be the correct term?
They will stitch it zig-zag style, unless you specify otherwise.  If you want to be specific, tell them to "match the ______ color on the crest" instead of saying "Use blue/yellow/etc."  If you're using a style that is older or with a more unique font, use reference pics.  I printed out like 3-4 different gamers of different players and circled specific characteristics of the letters/numbers that should be present in the font (I sent in a 2000 Wolves jersey, which I've seen them them do the name incorrectly)

I recommend being uber specific, unless you know for certain (based on experience or their photos) that they use the correct details.

Layered or Stacked twill is the term for standard application.  

Last edited:

They will stitch it zig-zag style, unless you specify otherwise.  If you want to be specific, tell them to "match the ______ color on the crest" instead of saying "Use blue/yellow/etc."  If you're using a style that is older or with a more unique font, use reference pics.  I printed out like 3-4 different gamers of different players and circled specific characteristics of the letters/numbers that should be present in the font (I sent in a 2000 Wolves jersey, which I've seen them them do the name incorrectly)

I recommend being uber specific, unless you know for certain (based on experience or their photos) that they use the correct details.
Gotcha, I have seen others say be specific as possible. I was mainly concerned about the stitching pattern and if there was something I needed to specify about the rev 30's

So I'm assuming you sent the pics with the jersey, not through email?

Gotcha, I have seen others say be specific as possible. I was mainly concerned about the stitching pattern and if there was something I needed to specify about the rev 30's

So I'm assuming you sent the pics with the jersey, not through email?
If it's rev30, you MUST specify it.  They will know about the mesh, satin stitch and zig-zag stitch.  Before they only allowed paper photos, not email references (I know, very annoying and costly).  I think they still only allow that but it doesnt hurt to ask.  

In short, yes, be specific as possible.  I can PM you some examples of my last submission if you'd like.  lmk

:lol:

what's the value of white payton m&n size 48 in mint condition? i'm not sure if i should pull a trigger on this one.
generally i find m&n as repellent. :D  but this one was not retailed by champion back then (i mean the glove, there's kemp of course) so...

man i'd pass on the payton.... m&n messed up the numbers on those (big surprise)... also i'm 100% positive i've seen paytons in champion auths but they might have been pro-cuts

Last edited:
How long did it take everyone who has customized from EPS to get their jerseys back? My order is going on 2 months and the wait is killing me. I'm figuring it will be 3 months total turn around time though. 

i may hold the record with eps at about 9 months or so. then i get my order and they just straight up forget to send me one of my jerseys. come to find out they didn't even complete it. i messaged them back asking whats up hoping they wouldn't tell me something stupid (play games). luckily they were honest and said they had it. it then took two weeks to get that one back.

as far as jwc i sent a jersey to them and they are behind schedule. they said a month and its been 5 weeks (told me one month) and still not have heard back from them. im not trippin (yet). mesh numbers on a rev 30, not cheap. $22 (could have saved $5 paying online) for me to send it, and they want $115 (shipped) to do the job. would have been cheaper through eps for sure, but i wanted to try them out.

Last edited:
i may hold the record with eps at about 9 months or so. then i get my order and they just straight up forget to send me one of my jerseys. come to find out they didn't even complete it. i messaged them back asking whats up hoping they wouldn't tell me something stupid (play games). luckily they were honest and said they had it

as far as jwc i sent a jersey to them and they are behind schedule. they said a month and its been 5 weeks (told me one month) and still not have heard back from them. im not trippin (yet). mesh numbers on a rev 30, not cheap. $22 (could have saved $5 paying online) for me to send it, and they want $115 (shipped) to do the job. would have been cheaper through eps for sure, but i wanted to try them out.
Damn 9 months?! Hope mine don't take that long.

Damn 9 months?! Hope mine don't take that long.

id advise messaging them if they are past a amount of time that does not seem reasonable because i am proof they can straight up forget to do something. imagine all the jerseys they get?

Good to know guys.... Jesus....

I threw a hail mary and contacted the Twolves team store to see if they offer any blank customizing service

Back
Top Bottom