Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I have a reebok 40 and it's almost too big for me 
laugh.gif
 I ain't a big dude but I'm certainly not small either

Np, if they had 48s they probably wouldn't have had anymore, would've copped em all :lol:

Ever since I was little I knew that authentics were the only way to go, only ones that could get away with non authentics are little kids like 5 years old imo

Ever since I was little I knew that authentics were the only way to go, only ones that could get away with non authentics are little kids like 5 years old imo

Dudes used to get clowned in high school if they had replicas. Swingman's were passable though. Nowadays if its a Champion replica it's fine. Some of those are more expensive than authentics :smh:

Dudes used to get clowned in high school if they had replicas. Swingman's were passable though. Nowadays if its a Champion replica it's fine. Some of those are more expensive than authentics :smh:
That's wild. And yea of course cats were subject to being ridiculed rocking a replica. Grown men should not be rocking something that's built for a little kid

If it's rev30, you MUST specify it.  They will know about the mesh, satin stitch and zig-zag stitch.  Before they only allowed paper photos, not email references (I know, very annoying and costly).  I think they still only allow that but it doesnt hurt to ask.  

In short, yes, be specific as possible.  I can PM you some examples of my last submission if you'd like.  lmk
I'd be interested on how detailed you have to be when placing a order from them too!! if you don't mind sending the info my way too

Back
Top Bottom