Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Seems like half of the Ebay community forgot how to leave feedback. Buyers & sellers
In my opinion, the eBay feedback system is a complete joke. The minute they changed it to not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers, threw the entire legitimacy of the system out the window for me.  

Last edited:

EPS shipped one of my orders ! Yes finally!

Other order is due for next week.

These I'm gonna turn into a Westbrook or Lonzo Ball. 
Oh my...where did you get these? UCLA alum here and cannot for the life of me find UCLA authentics....
pimp.gif

Last edited:
EPS shipped one of my orders ! Yes finally!
Other order is due for next week.

These I'm gonna turn into a Westbrook or Lonzo Ball. 
You're always buying stuff I'm thinking of getting before I do. Nice pickup. Can't wait to see the finished product

after years of warning emails my account finally got suspended. Someone messaged me about the price I had in the description for my curry and I told him that was the PayPal only price. Next thing I know my account was finished, then the new one i created was finished within 24 hours :lol:

I think he snitched

after years of warning emails my account finally got suspended. Someone messaged me about the price I had in the description for my curry and I told him that was the PayPal only price. Next thing I know my account was finished, then the new one i created was finished within 24 hours :lol:

I think he snitched

EBay developed a better message tracking system. They're cracking down on PayPal only deals.

I think he snitched

nah he didn't snitch

eBay is really strict. I think I'm about to get banned soon :smh:

how many times have they warned you? I've gotten two in the last few months

I remember I picked up my first one of those a few months ago... thing that made me mad tho was that it was a seller tryna sell me somethin through pp and i got nailed for it. ngl i was pretty mad, like i dont want to be using up my strikes as a buyer!

I think he snitched

suspended or banned? don't open any more accounts they know your IP, ect and you will only make matters worse. i came off a suspension as well (one week) after several warnings about selling outside ebay. when they suspended me they said next one is a ban. just take your lumps if its a suspension. and i'd bet dollars to donuts that they have a system that picks up certain words or phrases, especially for people who already have had warnings, to alert them to read your messages. I doubt anyone snitched, they just tired of losing out on that 10%.

Last edited:
suspended or banned? don't open any more accounts they know your IP, ect and you will only make matters worse. i came off a suspension as well (one week) after several warnings about selling outside ebay. when they suspended me they said next one is a ban. just take your lumps if its a suspension. and i'd bet dollars to donuts that they have a system that picks up certain words or phrases, especially for people who already have had warnings, to alert them to read your messages. I doubt anyone snitched, they just tired of losing out on that 10%.
This right here. Did a sale off of eBay like 2 weeks ago. Did a week suspension and now I'm fine. I'm also a top rated seller so not sure if that had anything to do with no restrictions after the suspension. But yeah either way just wait it out. I received 2 previous emails btw.

hmmm i had an almost identical message, but mine said 7 day period. just don't open up any more accounts because you can call them and possibly talk them into giving you another chance.

You just gotta step up the cleverness...

"How much for d1r3ct 1nv01c3?"
"How much did you pay? COUGH Pal? COUGH"
"Rhymes with bae bal?"

Some guys give their phone #

Yea I'd suggest using that few and far between on higher priced items and after selling it just bump the price on the eBay one to a ridiculous amount that no one would pay or have a shill account buyand never pay. If you take the listing down they'll catch on

Back
Top Bottom