Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was lucky enough to get a blank and the shorts a couple of years back!

have the same set!

shipped jersey month ago to EPS with spring sale, kobe didn't play that style, so will make jersey with my name and number

Last edited:
@Maximilian  is that thing still blank? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Your name on the back is corny my dude.
Put "Nguyen" on the back with the number 11.
still much better than any name except bryant(but he didn't wore it on court...) from 13/14 lakers squad...

and not a fan wearing other guy names on back...

until it's artest/mwp jersey...

Your name on the back is corny my dude.

Put "Nguyen" on the back with the number 11.

still much better than any name except bryant(but he didn't wore it on court...) from 13/14 lakers squad...
and not a fan wearing other guy names on back...
until it's artest/mwp jersey...

No no. You must get Nguyen and 11. It's cool if it's my name :evil:

^ Yup is crazy. That's who I bought the AK47 nickname joint from

Last edited by a moderator:

went to 145th, this is all they had left in Basketball jerseys for cheap.

they got more football & baseball but i heard they liquidated thousands of jerseys from Go Pro's old inventory.

Yup that was the same bag I got my Odom out of :lol:
They have a few decent joints and for the price they are selling em at you can't go wrong. Should go back one of these days actually.

i didn't cop anything cuz I have every single team in there (in better versions)

i will be back next week to bottom feed on whatever is left i think i can make some use of.

Does anyone own a pair of M&N NBA shorts?

https://www.mitchellandness.com/1996-97-authentic-shorts-chicago-bulls-300-369p-101128

Want to cop the chi pinstripes but not sure if I should go with a small or medium. Don't want to have a wide leg opening. I wear a small in all nike shorts and also adidas bball shorts. I'm a medium in Bape shorts. Should I go with the small? Any help would be appreciated.
http://niketalk.com/t/595284/offici...hats-shirts-shorts-questions-post-em-up/16740

M&N thread might be able to help 

Anyone in the Cleveland area check the Q lately?  

They got a restock of the home white authentics.  Want to know, for sure, if any are made with the mesh.  Twitter responded it was twill, but I don't trust their reps either way.

https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/james-authentic-jersey

They're twill, not mesh. Just called the store and they told me specifically. The good thing is that its the newer style with the jerry logo in the back. The rep also told me that they are getting more in trying to clear out their inventory before the nike takeover.

Last edited:
i didn't cop anything cuz I have every single team in there (in better versions)

i will be back next week to bottom feed on whatever is left i think i can make some use of.
Ima have to go back there on a free day and look at it better. Magic joints were cool but not in a reebok 52 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom