Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is this jersey authentic? If not, why?

It's not authentic because the only thing correct on that jersey is the name is spelled correctly and they got the number right.

It's a hardwoods classics so are you looking for a Mitchell ness hardwood classics jersey? That's your best bet

Last edited:
still looking for price check on that white m&n payton 48... 
ohwell.gif

btw, does the name/nick "gameusedhoop" ring a bell to anyone here? i'm trying to find any contact of that dude, if anyone has one, please inbox me.

Last edited:
That's exactly what it is. This has actually been discussed in this thread. It's an under-shirt/tank top showing through the mesh.

Never seen that in game. I noticed these last week on ebay tho

These pop up time to time. They're authentic jerseys made for adidas promotions/ads for adidas athletes.

Usually when you see a player in adidas ad he will be wearing his official jersey and it will have the adidas logo on it

Rubio is or was an adidas athlete last time I checked unless he recently left?

These pop up time to time. They're authentic jerseys made for adidas promotions/ads for adidas athletes.

Usually when you see a player in adidas ad he will be wearing his official jersey and it will have the adidas logo on it

Rubio is or was an adidas athlete last time I checked unless he recently left?

That makes sense I didnt even think about commercials and promos. He's with Adidas till 2019

still looking for price check on that white m&n payton 48... :\

btw, does the name/nick "gameusedhoop" ring a bell to anyone here? i'm trying to find any contact of that dude, if anyone has one, please inbox me.

$100 or so

depends what someone wants to pay

Back
Top Bottom