Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I did you more of a favor than you know. Smh This is the message I received from "dawgstockjerseys" hours after I made the payment:

I sincerely apologize to you. I was selling this jersey for my little brother but he doesn't want to sell it anymore now that it's sold. On top of which it was actually worn now that I checked not nwot and didn't even smell new. I have refunded you, and I'm sorry about the confusion. I have a lot of other jerseys that we could work a deal out on. Thanks for your understanding.

I like the part about working out a deal on another jersey (swingmans btw) Like I just can't wait to have him tie up some more of my money. :lol:  :smh:  
I have dealt with some really inept sellers on eBay lately, just from a buying standpoint. I can only imagine the nonsense you guys who do a lot of selling on there must deal with.

Now everyone who reads the thread knows and should hesitate to do business with him. That's the risk they take when they do bad business. More of us should call out this stuff and hurt their pockets.

@eyanks  I think people assume if they start with "I sincerely apologize" and end with "thank you for your understanding" that gives them carte blanche to fill the actual content of the message with the first bit of nonsense that pops into their head. lol

Btw, I know you (and others) know a lot about the "exclusive era" Champions. Let me see if I got this right as far as the '92, '94, & '96 Olympic/FIBA jerseys.

In '92 Champion did all jerseys made at retail, in any capacity, pro cut & replica in white. (no authentics)

In '94, the opposite, both blue. (still no authentics)

'96 - They stayed with blue but now the replicas are in both colors and they make the first retail authentics in blue.

So basically, if you see any pro cut jerseys in a color not listed, would you consider that to be more of a game issued/backup jersey than a pro cut? Maybe even for a team photo or something like that?

Anybody? Thanks

EDIT: Speak of the...

This is why I was asking. Stopped at the PO this morning and it wasn't with my other packages. Mailman dropped it off literally with a couple minutes after me posting. lol

Miller Time 42+2

Last edited:
No problem with guys trying to pay bills. But Seriously.  SO many shady or incompetent jersey sellers in the market now.    All these IG accounts and Ebayers now with issues ranging from overpricing "rare" goods, posting fakes, to just being shady.  
mean.gif

@eyanks
 I think people assume if they start with "I sincerely apologize" and end with "thank you for your understanding" that gives them carte blanche to fill the actual content of the message with the first bit of nonsense that pops into their head. lol

Btw, I know you (and others) know a lot about the "exclusive era" Champions. Let me see if I got this right as far as the '92, '94, & '96 Olympic/FIBA jerseys.

In '92 Champion did all jerseys made at retail, in any capacity, pro cut & replica in white. (no authentics)

'96 - They stayed with blue but now the replicas are in both colors and they make the first retail authentics in blue.

So basically, if you see any pro cut jerseys in a color not listed, would you consider that to be more of a game issued/backup jersey than a pro cut? Maybe even for a team photo or something like that?

Anybody? Thanks

This is why I was asking. Stopped at the PO this morning and it wasn't with my other packages. Mailman dropped it off literally with a couple minutes after me posting. lol

Miller Time 42+2

There were no "retail" authentics for 92 and 94. Just replicas (seen white for the 92), and pro cut/game issued ones. There are slightly different versions of the pro cuts though, some with small tagging differences inside, but they should pretty much look like the one worn in game.

No problem with guys trying to pay bills. But Seriously.  SO many shady or incompetent jersey sellers in the market now.    All these IG accounts and Ebayers now with issues ranging from overpricing "rare" goods, posting fakes, to just being shady.  :smh:

Yeah I don't see how I'd be able to build a Champion collection nowadays. Not worth it now IMO. Seems like there's more people just looking to make a buck off people who don't know their stuff, and even in my case offer me things at stupid prices. It's changed so much in the past few years.

Hah, that's funny man. Still waiting on the seller also. If you get it, you're doin me a solid. Don't need another jersey but the price makes it extra attrative.

Likewise with seeing a wave of jerseys ina row. I saw a Kukoc 76ers surface for the first time in years last week, and next thing yknow.. there's another seller posting the same thing, then another, then another..
pics of that kukoc? :smile:

I did you more of a favor than you know. Smh This is the message I received from "dawgstockjerseys" hours after I made the payment:

I sincerely apologize to you. I was selling this jersey for my little brother but he doesn't want to sell it anymore now that it's sold. On top of which it was actually worn now that I checked not nwot and didn't even smell new. I have refunded you, and I'm sorry about the confusion. I have a lot of other jerseys that we could work a deal out on. Thanks for your understanding.

I like the part about working out a deal on another jersey (swingmans btw) Like I just can't wait to have him tie up some more of my money. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I have dealt with some really inept sellers on eBay lately, just from a buying standpoint. I can only imagine the nonsense you guys who do a lot of selling on there must deal with.
i guess until then you were not aware of dawgstockjerseys' selling "practices"? 
laugh.gif

watch his listing for a while. 
wink.gif
 actually you don't have to go any further of this hill you were talking about to put two and two together. 

thesofasurfer and similar are all just little babies for this clown.

Last edited:
At eBay, we strive to make our policies clear and our services easy to use. As part of that commitment, we’re announcing some changes to the eBay User Agreement.

'We may scan and block member-to-member messages sent through our platform to prevent fraud or violations of our policies.'

im going to start tagging my photos with my email address smh.

One good thing about that though is people might buy **** without asking any nonsensical questions beforehand :lol:

@eyanks  I think people assume if they start with "I sincerely apologize" and end with "thank you for your understanding" that gives them carte blanche to fill the actual content of the message with the first bit of nonsense that pops into their head. lol

Anybody? Thanks

Miller Time 42+2
There are definitely navy 1992 dream team pro cuts both dual tagged and single that were promo and samples in addition to the pre Olmypic event issued and worn. 

At eBay, we strive to make our policies clear and our services easy to use. As part of that commitment, we’re announcing some changes to the eBay User Agreement.

'We may scan and block member-to-member messages sent through our platform to prevent fraud or violations of our policies.'

im going to start tagging my photos with my email address smh.

That's a violation too my man.

Finally got my EPS orders. Didn't take as long as I thought it would though. A little over 2 months or so. I'm def happy and will do more business with EPS!
They aced that nickname jersey. 
pimp.gif

My Lebron & Wolves blank just touched down with the JWC guy. Thank god the package didn't go "missing" with someone at the post office

Last edited:
They aced that nickname jersey. :pimp:

My Lebron & Wolves blank just touched down with the JWC guy. Thank god the package didn't go "missing" with someone at the post office
I'm def happy with how they turned out.
Be sure to post pics when you get yours back! Can't wait to see yours!
Now I just have to send my UCLA blanks off to EPS.

I've got about 30 blanks across all sports I've been stocking up. Now it's overwhelming just picking which handful to send off first :rofl:

The plot thickens...

Look what I found.
laugh.gif
 (screen grab wouldn't work)

But here's the best part: He listed it for $115 which is what I offered him yesterday, but after I realized I had an appointment and wouldn't be on my phone I just paid him the $150 BIN price so as not to miss a counter. So he refunded me, only to list it for less (only like $20 considering fees but still) and ruin his 100% feedback. 
roll.gif

Anyway, finally got around to picking up a 97/98-98/99 A.I. that came in today...

I may go after the rookie Champion Iverson also. I know that is one of the only Champions they made fakes of, are they obvious to spot? Dual tagged maybe? I can't remember.

I have picked up a bunch of og warm ups & shorts I'd like to post one day soon too.

There are tons of Iverson rookies. They almost all have the second jock tag. They're just regular authentics that for whatever reason have the second tag, and also don't have the gold logo as they should. I can only remember seeing one or two possible fake Iverson Champion rookies, fakes are rare in Champion, and are mostly seen in the Bulls/Dream Team/All Star jerseys.

Different though cuz adidas ain't releasing real authentics in store like that

Damn that promo Rubio auction ended at $77. Oh well eyeballing a different jersey rn.
Considering blanks sell for more than that these days I expected $150 range. Not terrible but the adidas logo makes it weird.

Also who tf bought that black blank Clippers alt from hardwood a couple weeks back? I know it was one of yall!

Was gonna cop it and put a patch on it lol But a different jersey caught my eye and will arrive soon tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom