Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

it's like a catch 22 this time of year for them i'd assume. they have the spring sale because business is slow, then everyone hording blanks waits and sends them in at the same time.

How does Ebbets jerseys run? They the same as others or bigger or smaller? They look big in pics

Weird that all the blanks flooding eBay are old stock with Logo on front. Those were liquidated a couple years go already. 

Bunch of large, front logo blanks went for $60 BIN over the weekend. I never even looked at ebay. Oh well

Last edited:
saw those... would've either bid on the spurs or warriors but the sizes were just too big. not worth it to tailor a jersey then let it sit at EPS for 3 months. oh well, maybe smaller sizes will come out soon

Knew that they were talking out an agreement.  I was really hoping the Cavs would make it at least one season without the ads.  Really wanted a Nike LBJ jersey, but now... 
mean.gif

you can still get it, most likely authentics won't have any ads attached to the jersey

atleast IMO they won't
IDK.  I think the whole point of ad space is that, through retail, everyone wearing a jersey basically becomes a walking billboard for advertisers.  Soccer, WNBA, etc all have the advertisers on them.  Given it's a "trial" period of 3 years, you could be correct though, which I HOPE is the case.

HUGE reason I don't buy more soccer jerseys, though, minus National team kits.

Last edited:
If the jersey they wear on the court has the ad then I want my authentic to also have the ad. Idk personal preference I guess.

you can still get it, most likely authentics won't have any ads attached to the jersey

atleast IMO they won't

IDK.  I think the whole point of ad space is that, through retail, everyone wearing a jersey basically becomes a walking billboard for advertisers.  Soccer, WNBA, etc all have the advertisers on them.  Given it's a "trial" period of 3 years, you could be correct though, which I HOPE is the case.

HUGE reason I don't buy more soccer jerseys, though, minus National team kits.

I think because its a patch and sponsorships can change easily and won't last long.

with soccer its basically a main part of the jersey and those sponsorships are in agreement for a long time.

these aren't a main part of the jersey but more as an accent

they could be included with the jerseys to be added on, that would be smart. I remember some soccer jerseys that came with a patch to be added on that was worn on the field

Back
Top Bottom