Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Last edited:
I don't think there's a Ross in NYC. Plenty of Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores here but i can tell you the blanks were def. not selling for $20.

Last edited:

$90 a good deal for a wine Cavs blank? Been wanting a Kyrie might have to cop. 

Two years ago, blanks were around $20 at Ross, both in NYC and in Boston. Dunno, $90 sounds like robbery to me, but maybe I'm just cheap.

was gonna basically make this exact post, just a few years ago blanks were sitting on eBay at $25 in all teams and sizes

$90 is OD. like I said any Michigan people or see stock anywhere let me know, ill help out because $90 for a jersey *** thin blank is insane.

Hi bros, long time lurker.. here's my small collection of authentics

I got in the rev 30 game too late, $20-30 blanks 
mean.gif

The Nike fit is too short

Last edited:
I have all the stores in my area.  TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Burlington.  I can chime in.

-2  years ago I got front logo Wolves blanks (large majority Blue road) at Marshalls all over town.  $50.  Most were larger sizes XL-3XL. These sat FOREVER and only sold out when the remaining stock was clearanced for $15-20.

-1.5 years ago I was hit with random stock of Thunder, Bulls and Jazz jerseys.  Front logo, $50 almost all were 3XL-4XL.

-1 years ago my Burlington's got hit with a TON of Wolves back logo blanks, everywhere.  Black, white, blue jerseys.  $20. I scooped up the several of them (for myself and family).

Kinda weird most of the blanks hitting ebay are front side NBA logo.  I would've thought most of these were liquidated 2-3 years go.  I suspect that MIGHT mean back logo jerseys won't hit until late this year or next year.  I'm regularly checking Marshalls/TJ maxx for blanks.  The pattern I've found for MY local teams is that the "old" jerseys hit the outlets about 1 year AFTER they officially end the style.  This has held true for NFL, MLB, and NBA for me.  Might be a unique case with an entire manufacturer change though...

Last edited:

Ross isn't in NYC and they were either $40 or $50. A few hit clearance. 
My bad, it must have been Marshall's then. It was one in a mall in Brooklyn, right in front of the Barclays Center. They had old blank Rev 30 New Jersey Nets jerseys for $23 tops. Maybe they were clearance. My point remains the same, though

remember when rev 30 and those boxed precuts weren't selling

I found a guy on eBay who had a ton of them he bought for next to nothing. I bought 6 Kobe boxed precuts off him for $100 a piece :smh:

wish I would have kept one or two of them being a Kobe fan.

I love seeing vintage jerseys with the tags still attached...

EDIT: I love seeing vintage jerseys with the tags still attached because while the tags themselves hold no value to me they are usually an indication that the jersey is either unworn or could pass as such.

Probably good on the '96 Olympic team now...well, maybe a Barkley...or another pro cut. 
laugh.gif

Btw, I just realized Shawn Kemp got snubbed but Glenn Robinson was on that team. That wasn't right.

Last edited:

I love seeing vintage jerseys with the tags still attached...

EDIT: I love seeing vintage jerseys with the tags still attached because while the tags themselves hold no value to me they are usually an indication that the jersey is either unworn or could pass as such.

Probably good on the '96 Olympic team now...well, maybe a Barkley...or another pro cut. 
laugh.gif

Btw, I just realized Shawn Kemp got snubbed but Glenn Robinson was on that team. That wasn't right.
That Hill is so clean. 

Back
Top Bottom