Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I bet once the ads are on the jerseys, you guys are gonna want them so your jersey can look as close to on court as possible :rolleyes

Is every team getting a sponsored logo next season? If so, I will not be getting any more NBA jerseys. Not getting game issued stuff with ads on it. I still haven't gotten used to the NBA logo being on the back.

Is every team getting a sponsored logo next season? If so, I will not be getting any more NBA jerseys. Not getting game issued stuff with ads on it. I still haven't gotten used to the NBA logo being on the back.

It's ultimately a team decision, but I find it hard to believe that owners will pass up the ad revenue a patch would provide.

ill find it hard to believe a team is gonna turn down money to wear a small 2 inch patch

These are now a classics considering it's LeBron's 'first' championship win. They will be reproduced often; just like MJ's red bull jersey.

Last edited:
Big Baller Brand patches coming soon 
laugh.gif

Blanks hitting stores again? I still haven't found my orange Knicks blank and I want one bad. Gonna hit a few stores today on my break.

These are now a classics considering it's LeBron's 'first' championship win. They will be reproduced often; just like MJ's red bull jersey.
For many reasons, I would disagree.  Even if this jersey is remade, that's like 10-15 years down the line minimum and with materials that won't even match the original (Climalite, Mesh numbers, etc).  There's no waiting on this jersey.  If you need one, best to get it now.

I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm looking for the black alt one.
i'm just looking for 3 regular colors. i'm old school, not a fan of all those alt uniforms and sleeved *** that adidas introduced. there's no sense in more than 3 colors imo, unless it's hwc.

Charlotte Bobcats Authentic Jersey!customize from nba.com for 80 only
Actually the design of this bobcats jersey is very nice and detail.
I guess this jersey will become hardwood Classic in the future!
Even with twill numbers that is a nice pickup man

Last edited:
For many reasons, I would disagree.  Even if this jersey is remade, that's like 10-15 years down the line minimum and with materials that won't even match the original (Climalite, Mesh numbers, etc).  There's no waiting on this jersey.  If you need one, best to get it now.

Any other places where I can get them for retail?

Back
Top Bottom