Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

didn't even notice the lack of mesh

hopefully nike just produces every jersey possible so these pathetic people can't price gouge real fans who are already willing to spend the ridiculous retail price

im not one of those people but ill be happy when some of you in here are able to get the authentics you want at normal prices

I've also realized a lot of the alternates, like the black Rockets, Adidas DID make for retail.  Adidas just didn't sell them smh  Wolves black sleeved alts were readily available at the Target Center, but basically didn't exist outside of there.  So many mishaps with the Rev30 jerseys.

I've also realized a lot of the alternates, like the black Rockets, Adidas DID make for retail.  Adidas just didn't sell them smh  Wolves black sleeved alts were readily available at the Target Center, but basically didn't exist outside of there.  So many mishaps with the Rev30 jerseys.
Would cop the black rockets if Nike made an authentic version available at retail

Would cop the black rockets if Nike made an authentic version available at retail

agreed. id take a Harden all day prob even better with the big swoosh on the shoulder

agreed. id take a Harden all day prob even better with the big swoosh on the shoulder
Yup, if they're super available id play it like m&n and wait on a sale but if they play the limited card I'd pay retail

Do they make authentics in size medium? The one that's currently worn in the NBA? I know nobody is that short to wear a M but do they make them? Also, where do people get the name and numbers to put on blank jerseys? Lastly, What's a good price range for authentic jerseys, yeah prices vary from teams/players/years but what's a good price?

I think the blanks with the logo on the front were from the final clearance from some store like Marshalls.

I think the blanks with the logo on the back will start popping up regularly as soon as Nike has taken over!

I think the blanks with the logo on the front were from the final clearance from some store like Marshalls.

I think the blanks with the logo on the back will start popping up regularly as soon as Nike has taken over!

im done once da front logos dries up.

i refuse to cop a jerry in da back.

Hey guys,

Do you know where I can buy authentic Thurmond "42" patches for the Warriors jersey?  I took too long to grab it from the Warriors Team Shop and they're now gone. 
frown.gif

Was at game 6 and didin't see any black authentics in stock. They had the old mustard alternates, the whites and the red jerseys. All were Harden and twill, despite the store wide sale on everything the authentics were still $300.

I bet they are on sale soon after the rather disappointing season end! Probably 5 minutes after game 6 they were marked down to USD 100 LOL.

I bet they are on sale soon after the rather disappointing season end! Probably 5 minutes after game 6 they were marked down to USD 100 LOL.
I hope so. I want one of the old alternates but $300 for twill numbers at this point is crazy. Also yah, one of the worst Rockets games I've ever attended in the past 10 seasons.

Cavs and Boston is a good example of being as subtle as possible

in other cases its just BRAND NAME pasted on your shoulder, looks really sloppy and stupid.

"yeah I can't wait to rep my sqaud, Blue Almonds? WTF"

Was just wondering if anybody here got the Cavs LBJ Black sleeves jersey Rev30 ver and what's your thought bout it? There's one on eBay currently asking $450.

Back
Top Bottom