Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Finally..

One of my old joints.. 
nerd.gif
damnn those jerseys so dope for me esp the kobe one
laugh.gif
i just wonder (becoz i don't have any M&N jersey yet) if all the jersey sewn (number and name) or some of them have printed on (like replica jersey)??
Some M&N are screen printed such as MJ rookie jersey,Jazz,and Pistons.

quick question. How do the M&N jerseys fit compared to Nike jerseys. I have been watching the all star game jersey and decided to pull the trigger. A 48 fits me a bit big.
These are some of my jerseys that I have pictures of from past wears. I have a few more authentics in the closet.
3cd1616664a71b2956ae2b5df8caa97216d234db_r.jpg

5171696c6da713265fd0015ddd4f1a84d4e28b59_r.jpg

5dc26b96d16a6a991392b7551c88b78a322eba05_r.jpg

23f1686965a31a2b576d397d8d0bbd82a1b1272e_r.jpg

Got this one on sale at HOH.
4c81676865a51c255662e32e8b5e187c543a8a28_r.jpg

EDIT- nbastore has a size 48 listed as the lowest size. Called customer service. They stated that the chest size is closer to a 50.  Got free shipping though. Came out to $349.99. Will be here Thursday. Can't wait.

how rare are those bullets Jordan authentics? I always saw a bunch of swingman/replicas but the authentics in a 44/48 are few and far between

Originally Posted by Sdot73

how rare are those bullets Jordan authentics? I always saw a bunch of swingman/replicas but the authentics in a 44/48 are few and far between

they're not that rare, you can find one, sometimes 3 pop up at a time then none show up for 2  months.

I just got the vintage champion 76'ers shooting stars warm ups the jacket and the pants, i'm new and dont know how to post pictures, can you help and tell me if they are worth anything?

Originally Posted by VidjecanVintage

I just got the vintage champion 76'ers shooting stars warm ups the jacket and the pants, i'm new and dont know how to post pictures, can you help and tell me if they are worth anything?

I upload pics to my photobucket account and copy the html codes onto this site.  You could use other photo sites as well.  
If I'm imagining the correct warmup, its worth a decent amount of $$, its got that vintage look to it.   

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Anyone know where i might be able to find a McGrady Knicks jersey?

Unfortunately that's not a common jersey... there are two realistic options for you.
1.  Look on ebay everyday until one pops up.

2.  Buy an old Knicks jersey (preferably a blank) and have it customzied into a McGrady.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Was speaking with Ty aka DonJuan513 on twitter. He said the M&N warmups fit true to size, so just a little more info from someone who got one in the mail today.

F**** i copped a XXL thinkin it ran small, guess that joint is going right back for a XL
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Anyone know where i might be able to find a McGrady Knicks jersey?

actually i can help you but only with swingman jersey, i live in shanghai china and some people here they already bought swingman version of Knick's T-mac jersey.if u want seriously bad just let me know (send me PM) hehehe

Bonafide - Just using as an example (Not saying it is your size) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...Shop&hash=item53ec5f46ff

I would get something like that, strip it (The swingman's are easy to do) and then send it to EPS or bring it to Cosby's and have them make it into a McGrady. saves you on the cost of them stripping the jersey on top of doing the lettering/Numbers for it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Was speaking with Ty aka DonJuan513 on twitter. He said the M&N warmups fit true to size, so just a little more info from someone who got one in the mail today.

F**** i copped a XXL thinkin it ran small, guess that joint is going right back for a XL
grin.gif
But then your fellow NTNY'er tommykairaa (charliefrancee on Twitter) just mentioned his came in the mail and they fit perfect. He went by the original fitting suggestion I posted. He said it's a tad bit baggy in the arms but perfect at the waist, so you maybe fine.

As I said before the original fitting suggestion was taken from JC. No shots to the members over there (I'm one myself), I'm guessing the person who posted the info was someone who likes their clothing loose and baggy. It never came to mind that to ask the person their fitting preference when it comes to regular clothes.

EDIT: Man no excuses why M&N puts out such struggle poor photos.
laugh.gif

thanks will do, yea they're the white with the shooting stars, picked them up in pristine condition at a thrift hahaha super sick idk what i'll do with them keep 'em or what

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by eyanks

that hardaway is a legit replica

Thanks bro, picked it up for $12 at the Thrift store last night...
good price for that replica.  people go crazy for that style and its very hard to find an authentic version.

Heard there's a 15 or 20% code for the NBA Store (online) floating around. Can't find anything supporting that so far...

Tdot - Just sign up for an account @ NBAStore.com & they'll send you an email. Click that link & shop. I saved 15% off

Back
Top Bottom