Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

Are these revolution 30 authentics worth the price compared to the swingmans? I'm looking to get a Kevin love one but can't decide if I want to spend the extra 120 or so and get the authentic but it also seems to be hard to find a black swingman one for some reason. Also do the swingmans and authentics fit the same? I heard these new ones seem to fit way different so I'm definitely going to need to go try one on.

I was stuck between the authentic and swingman, I just went with the swingman. Authentics are way too expensive and NBA store never has sales so f it. Authentic is $260 and swingman is $80-$90, that's a $170 difference. I copped two swingmans during footlocker's 50% off. 
i think retail was 120-140 when i bought a nike vince carter authentic............so they're basically twice the cost now
tired.gif
pretty sad if you ask me

Zyzz wrote:
a 44 will be too big on you. you need a 40 IMO

roll.gif

5'10 telling him to wear a 40. i wore a size 40........when i was a kid and not even 5 feet tall.

you dudes wearing jerseys like compression shirts now?

tumblr_kz30p0JkhF1qzzhzdo4_500.jpg

LMFAO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Copped the Orlando Magic and the Chicago Bulls warmups (size 44).
Feel like I should've got one as a 48 and one a 44 tho... oh well.
Height/Weight?

I want to buy the Bulls now, but I'm frustrated about not knowing how they fit.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Are these revolution 30 authentics worth the price compared to the swingmans? I'm looking to get a Kevin love one but can't decide if I want to spend the extra 120 or so and get the authentic but it also seems to be hard to find a black swingman one for some reason. Also do the swingmans and authentics fit the same? I heard these new ones seem to fit way different so I'm definitely going to need to go try one on.

I was stuck between the authentic and swingman, I just went with the swingman. Authentics are way too expensive and NBA store never has sales so f it. Authentic is $260 and swingman is $80-$90, that's a $170 difference. I copped two swingmans during footlocker's 50% off. 
i think retail was 120-140 when i bought a nike vince carter authentic............so they're basically twice the cost now
tired.gif
pretty sad if you ask me

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif

5'10 telling him to wear a 40. i wore a size 40........when i was a kid and not even 5 feet tall.

LMFAO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's not the baggy era no more.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
pretty sad if you ask me

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif

LMFAO
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

he said adidas jerseys. im 6 ft and wear adidas size 40 and i want them even smaller IMO depending on the jersey.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

thanks for the info...that KD jersey is one of my grails, i never was able to grab one back then.....lemme know how STT works out

also...EPS seems slow, are there any alternatives for getting blanks done?

Cosby's in New York does customization.  Also, depending on the team, you may be able to get a custom job from the place that does the team issued jerseys (if you can find out what place does it).  
There are random places that do customization, but they're not as reliable and don't have the resources of a place like EPS, you'll be better off waiting a couple extra weeks to get it done right.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I currently don't own any NBA authentics, but I'm looking into a couple and I can't quite decide what size I should be looking for. I'm 5'10 155lbs and I definitely don't want a baggy fit. As far as Nike Champion go, should I be looking into a size 40 or 44. As for adidas, I have a swingman, and It's a size S and fits perfectly. But I'm looking into a pre rev30 Lakers blank authentic and its a 44, unsure of how it might fit since I feel like adidas runs bigger? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

For Champion, get a size 44, size 40's will be too short for you. 
For Nike, you could probably do either the 40 or 44, the 44 is bigger than a Champion 44 but its not huge.  Usually, size 40 Nike jerseys are harder to find than 44's, so keep that in mind.
For Adidas, if you are sure you don't want them baggy, go for a 40.  I've worn size 44's (when I was 5 ft 10, 175 lbs) and I had breathing room.

dude I could wear a 36 in M&N BB jerseys most of the time and it looks nothing like those jerseys up above

Won an authentic Carmelo about a week ago for $140, just got an email from the cat saying he's giving me a refund cause of some +++!. I'm tight, I can't pay $250 for these weak *@% jerseys.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Height/Weight?

I'm 5'10 170... Hoping it's not too bad. I'm not really worried tho.

Height/Weight?

In the same boat, want the warriors jacket though.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Height/Weight?

In the same boat, want the warriors jacket though.
Someone broke it down nicely on JC.

"Tailor fit = go up one size to fit just right. Go up 2 szs if wear jackts looser."

So going by that I'll need a 44. But the one I really want (Bulls) is already out in that size.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

thanks for the info...that KD jersey is one of my grails, i never was able to grab one back then.....lemme know how STT works out

also...EPS seems slow, are there any alternatives for getting blanks done?

Cosby's in New York does customization.  Also, depending on the team, you may be able to get a custom job from the place that does the team issued jerseys (if you can find out what place does it).  
There are random places that do customization, but they're not as reliable and don't have the resources of a place like EPS, you'll be better off waiting a couple extra weeks to get it done right.
thanks for info eyanks
i got two blank sixers recently and i'm tryna turn em into some iverson's....i'll have to do my research on where the sixers get it done....i think i might just go EPS, sounds easier ...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

5'10 talkin bout size 40? LOL chill my dude, rock with a 44, im 6'1 and a M&N size 48 is perfect.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

tired.gif
pretty sad if you ask me

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif

LMFAO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NBA players dont wear em that slim either b...
grin.gif
sick.gif

size 44 is good money if u 5'10....maybe even a size 48 depending on what manufacturer we talkin bout.

Heard there's a 15 or 20% code for the NBA Store (online) floating around. Can't find anything supporting that so far...

Has anyone tailored a Rev30 authentic jersey to fit more slim and shorter? I'm a 40 in Champion and I know the adidas 44 are huge... Has anyone done this?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

tired.gif
pretty sad if you ask me

roll.gif

LMFAO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NBA players dont wear em that slim either b...
grin.gif
sick.gif
derrick-rose-jersey.jpg

carmelo-anthony-knicks.jpg

this dude though....

8ec870425b7c21df8cee5e0652dafe27-getty-142063408.jpg

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I currently don't own any NBA authentics, but I'm looking into a couple and I can't quite decide what size I should be looking for. I'm 5'10 155lbs and I definitely don't want a baggy fit. As far as Nike Champion go, should I be looking into a size 40 or 44. As for adidas, I have a swingman, and It's a size S and fits perfectly. But I'm looking into a pre rev30 Lakers blank authentic and its a 44, unsure of how it might fit since I feel like adidas runs bigger? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

For Champion, get a size 44, size 40's will be too short for you. 
For Nike, you could probably do either the 40 or 44, the 44 is bigger than a Champion 44 but its not huge.  Usually, size 40 Nike jerseys are harder to find than 44's, so keep that in mind.
For Adidas, if you are sure you don't want them baggy, go for a 40.  I've worn size 44's (when I was 5 ft 10, 175 lbs) and I had breathing room.
Thanks boss

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

5'10 talkin bout size 40? LOL chill my dude, rock with a 44, im 6'1 and a M&N size 48 is perfect.

he clearly said a size SMALL swingman fits him perfect...

someone 5 ft 9 or taller needs to post pics of themselves wearing a sz 40 Champion jersey or a sz 36 Nike, I just don't see how they can fit comfortably. hopefully they don't fit like those champion replicas on the previous page cuz those dudes look foolish.

and what happens if you wear them tight like that and you gain 10 lbs?

someone 5 ft 9 or taller needs to post pics of themselves wearing a sz 40 Champion jersey or a sz 36 Nike, I just don't see how they can fit comfortably. hopefully they don't fit like those champion replicas on the previous page cuz those dudes look foolish.

and what happens if you wear them tight like that and you gain 10 lbs?

IMO if you 5'9Ft -6'2 you should be wearing a 49. Them jerseys now a days are TOO baggy, I agree with Z. 40 is perfect. unless your fat you need a 44 or 48.
like they said up there baggy aint in anymore, but at the same time it doesn't mean that you are suppose to wear them tight but fitted is perfect.

im 5'10 and this is a size 40. 

but if we are talking older jerseys, then thats a whole new ball game

Back
Top Bottom