Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Was speaking with Ty aka DonJuan513 on twitter. He said the M&N warmups fit true to size, so just a little more info from someone who got one in the mail today.

F**** i copped a XXL thinkin it ran small, guess that joint is going right back for a XL
grin.gif
But then your fellow NTNY'er tommykairaa (charliefrancee on Twitter) just mentioned his came in the mail and they fit perfect. He went by the original fitting suggestion I posted. He said it's a tad bit baggy in the arms but perfect at the waist, so you maybe fine.

Joint is delivered, i peeped my tracking...HOPEFULLY it fits fine...hate mailin *!#* back..

i tired my bulls jacket on..it DOES FIT SMALLER...my XXL bulls warm up thats slim cut fits like a modern XL..

my 48+3 procut champion authentic magic warm up actually fits almost da same as da mitchell and ness XXL.

Jerseys4thewin just tried to lowball offer me $17 for one of my swingmans on ebay lol.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Jerseys4thewin just tried to lowball offer me $17 for one of my swingmans on ebay lol.

hes a bum, he low balls then turns around and sell its for 3-4x the price he bought it for.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i tired my bulls jacket on..it DOES FIT SMALLER...my XXL bulls warm up thats slim cut fits like a modern XL..

my 48+3 procut champion authentic magic warm up actually fits almost da same as da mitchell and ness XXL.

how's the length?

can you post a pic if you get a chance? no romo

he's a schill bidding scumbag.

i've sabatoged a few of his auctions in the past due to a little ebay inbox beef me and him had.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i've sabatoged a few of his auctions in the past due to a little ebay inbox beef me and him had.

i would kill to see those emails 
laugh.gif
     the dude is already blocked on my list, i'm not selling anything to him especially after he tried to scam me.  

Originally Posted by eyanks

laugh.gif
     the dude is already blocked on my list, i'm not selling anything to him especially after he tried to scam me.  
ConcreteCharlie on JC really isn't any better than jerseys4thewin.  I gave him a collector's deal on my Lemieux, and now he is trying to flip it on ebay.

How did you sabotage them? Lol I counteroffered him my full asking price.

i bid 1,000,000 on a few of his items which are known to go for a good amount.   won the auctions and didn't pay.    i ended up going in on him through my ebay messages too, i said some pretty foul disrespectful stuff and apparently i can no longer bid on his items with my ebay account.

that said i got about 3-4 troll ebay accounts i've used on people i've had problems with in the past through no fault of my own.

been saying he was a schill bidder for years but people didnt believe me. hes a bum like i said.

Originally Posted by eyanks

laugh.gif
ConcreteCharlie on JC really isn't any better than jerseys4thewin.  I gave him a collector's deal on my Lemieux, and now he is trying to flip it on ebay.
I sold him a jersey too.  I may have been able to get $5 more for it, maybe, but I didn't want to take the chance/deal with ebay idiots/waste time so I just sold it to him.  It's still sitting on ebay.  
I find it funny when people buy off ME (been collecting for almost 11 years) thinking they can make $$ off my jerseys like I don't know what they're worth 
laugh.gif
 .  If anyone is going to make money off the jerseys I sell its gonna be me.  

P.S:  here is a warning to anyone who sells on ebay, always send a tracking number (signature confirmation if item is worth $250+) or the buyer can say they never got it and you will be screwed. You have been warned.  

Jerseys4thewin is a fraud; not all his jerseys are legit and he bids on his own items...that is why you see them relisted 2-3 times

eBay used to stop this but they don't care anymore because they are crooked as hell since they went big time corp.

Jerseys4thewin is a joke.  He lowballed me on a bunch of jerseys I had up years ago. When I said no, he told me that I "buy jerseys to resell".  The irony.  He was mad cause I came up on him on a couple of his auctions a bunch of years ago.  

Would it be appropriate to do legit checks in this thread? 90% of the throwbacks i see for sale are fake. I can't even tell anymore

that jerk could get his own thread, so many people have had issues with him. the jersey community needs to come together and get rid of this clown.

I feel like jerseys4thewin is more than one person, though. How could one person possibly search all those jerseys all day, everyday?

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Would it be appropriate to do legit checks in this thread? 90% of the throwbacks i see for sale are fake. I can't even tell anymore

yes its fine since theres only 1 nba jersey thread on here.  most throwbacks are either fake or new crappy looking made in china versions.  

that jerseys4thewin guy

and yeah he does sell "fakes"....i think he was selling an "Evan Turner gamer" in the old sixers style, when ET only played in the red/blue uni's

Back
Top Bottom