Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

A Seller on eBay  just posted a TON of the Wolves authentic Rev30 shorts.  This includes the uber rare black alts.  I already have those but scooped up a home white to complete my set! 

Also spotted some of the Cavs black alts from other sellers, too.  

Bruh.... I got the black ones because of you. I'm supposed to be chilling but $55 is a steal

Someone say Wolves and Cavs shorts.... I'm 90% sure I have the black Wolves also, just don't remember where I kept them?!? 

need to release the black wolves from years ago. easily on of the best shorts ever.

had a reebok authentic pair, literally worn them 200+ times over the years. quality as TOP NOTCH all around.

I wouldn't call that reseller. referring to some the other dudes charging near retail and obviously the rarer stuff selling for hundreds

$55 is a great deal, I just saw em and of course Large is sold out lol
Someone bought 6 pairs of the black and all 6 of the blue in large >:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha i wonder who. dont worry you will see them relisted for 125

and no ones gonna buy it

soon enough eBay will be flooded and they'll sit at high prices

happened before with reebok authentics, I'm sure it will happen again but for some reason shorts are popular right now so idk

repped for the gabrielle reece gamer 
nthat.gif

And I agree I think Payton or Mason is the way to go, Mason especially since he wore the red in the dunk contest
nthat.gif

^^^ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had these for many years, no Jerry on the Sixers doesn't bother me cause its an easy fix.

Anyways... Back to the red Sonics... No go on Grant for me, Barry was definitely a consideration, but I've decided to go with another Slam Dunk Champion... #24 Desmond Mason
please teach me how to easy fix missing jerry? is there anyone who can embroider it (instead of just sewing on patch)?

regarding mason, it was also retailed, along with payton, hawkins, barry, baker, ewing.

google jtnbafan... he wins ALL the big name jerseys... ALL the all star jerseys... I think I mentioned him before... he lost one pair of tony parker shorts.... all star... I think they went for at least 7k, but maybe even around 12k...  stinks for us normal folk, but I guess if you have the money.. he's also an nba trustee I think.. there's pics of him with BIG name players.... 

google jtnbafan... he wins ALL the big name jerseys... ALL the all star jerseys... I think I mentioned him before... he lost one pair of tony parker shorts.... all star... I think they went for at least 7k, but maybe even around 12k...  stinks for us normal folk, but I guess if you have the money.. he's also an nba trustee I think.. there's pics of him with BIG name players.... 

I remember years ago I would watch that stuff, wasn't there a guy with the name exquisite or something I remember unless I'm thinking elsewhere he was winning every big name player for every auction and yes I remember JTnbafan. would love to see his collection, for me google doesn't bring up much other than some very old threads

i think that guy may be part of that jersey museum in china/taiwan (can't remember the country) the museum has some insane jerseys so wouldn't be surprised if he's doing the bidding

That's one unfortunate thing about collecting game worn jerseys....you always run into hoarders and people with deep pockets.  
happy.gif

Since we are talking about shorts how about these?  My Pau Gasol game worn 2015-16 Bulls home pair.  

I Photomatched these to the game on January 7th, 2016.  They show a ton of wear so I'm guessing he wore them for a while.

...and here's a photo of the shorts enjoying a game at the arena before they ended up at my house.  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
It's been a while NT. Can I get a LC on this McGrady Authentic jersey please? I think its legit but I'm never 100% sure about the jerseys from this era. If Authentic,

what would be a fair price for this jersey in good used condition? Appreciate it mucho 
smile.gif

Last edited:
anyone know where i can grab a blue cavs alt authentic jersey from last year (LBJ) ?

XL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom