Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Following up... eBay cashed me out for $47.70 today so I went ahead and got the white twolves shorts too :lol:
Nice man.  Mine shipped yesterday.  I'm looking forward to it.

[@=/u/38103/Jordan-Novice]@Jordan Novice[/@] thanks for the info. Might as well just send it somewhere in the states and get the same turnaround time. Thats a big expense to customize a swingman.
Yeah I agree.  With JWC, I have noticed they do some things really well but also make small mistakes like with the Crest ( I follow their instagram).

Minus JWC being able to do crests, I really don't think they are worth sending to for mesh numbers.   EPS is the better option, provided all the headache saved from staying within the US.

What's JWCs IG again? And does EPS have one? I love seeing results of that kinda stuff.

What's JWCs IG again? And does EPS have one? I love seeing results of that kinda stuff.
Instagram: jwc_wadecc

EPS only has a facebook but they do post their work:  Exclusive Pro Sports

Btw for what it's worth, the crest work on the KINGS jersey is still top notch.  If that were on an OG Champion or Starter jersey, mannnn
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Instagram: jwc_wadecc

EPS only has a facebook but they do post their work:  Exclusive Pro Sports

Btw for what it's worth, the crest work on the KINGS jersey is still top notch.  If that were on an OG Champion or Starter jersey, mannnn:pimp:

Thanks a ton my man. Repped yet again.
Now I'll be sitting back, wasting my day away looking at jerseys :lol:

Sorry to hear about your jwc grief. I would have said I had a similar experience, but mine was more like 2 months when they said a month. It was a pretty smooth transaction and I was pleased with their work. These guys are probably getting more work than they can handle. Heck I have like 4-5 blank I want to send back out, but after hearing about your time delay, I just may hold on to them for a bit. I'm in no hurry. Also to in regards with the price, it's steep to send it out to them because of the shipping. They do excellent work imo.

What do You think about customize jersey to players never worn that kind of style ?

Allan Houston didn't play in that style rev30 Knicks... isn't that somehow weird, incorrect ? isn't be bether keep jersey style worn by players costomized jersey ?

Last edited:
its really just personal preference. some people like having one of their favorite players on a better fabric (old players on rev30) and others get upset at the inaccuracy. just opinions

What do You think about customize jersey to players never worn that kind of style ?

Allan Houston didn't play in that style rev30 Knicks... isn't that somehow weird, incorrect ? isn't be bether keep jersey style worn by players costomized jersey ?
Houston wore that during ASG weekend.  The jersey is from Layupshot, which is all Gamers I believe.

Description on the page:  "This blue jersey was worn by #20 Allan Houston of the New York Knicks during the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend held February 24-26, 2012 in Orlando, Florida. Allan Houston wore this jersey during the Haier Shooting Stars competition on February 25, 2012 at Amway Center. Team New York won the competition. This jersey has a "Haier Shooting Stars" patch on the right breast. A microphone battery pouch is sewn on the inner left side."

But to your point, I usually don't care what people do to their jerseys.  The only time it hurts is when they take rare jerseys and incorrectly customize them (players that didn't wear that style/brand/etc. included)

Last edited:
It is, will do with it
happy.gif

BTW I forgot to post the home/away combo:
i asked since font is correct unlike on any other i've seen so far. those two are fire!

as far as i know, they've never retailed it, have they?

btw was that eps job?

and where the hell did you find that blank? 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Which one is custom and which is retail?

They look very different. Why not custom as close to retail as possible?

Last edited:
Which one is custom and which is retail?

They look very different. Why not custom as close to retail as possible?

I was a young kid back in 97 so I'm not 100% sure on this, but it seems as if most, if not all the Kobe Champion rookies are custom jobs, so their accuracy would depend on whoever customized it. Not all places are as good as EPS. This is why I would never spend $500+ on these when I can just get a Shaq and strip it.

A lot of them are custom, and the Lakers jerseys had different fonts all the time during the 90s if you look at old pics some players jerseys looked different than others

Correct... Houston wore it during All Star Weekend... I won the shirt and shorts... ended up buying the pants when I went to pick up the shirt and shorts...wish I bid on the jersey.. went for like $600......

:x asdfjkl; are you ******* kidding me?

Edit: Canadian 2K18 cover:
2KSMKT_NBA2K18_STD_CAN_AGN_FOB_NOAM.jpg

Guess Nike had this one on deck before the Sunlife deal, material definitely differs from the Rev30

Last edited:
looks like a in game picture from this past season and the Nike was photoshopped in since for the season nike will be having the swoosh from now on

Not a fan of when they put old players on new jerseys. I don't like it in NFL either, when they put old players on nike elites. 

A lot of them are custom, and the Lakers jerseys had different fonts all the time during the 90s if you look at old pics some players jerseys looked different than others
so you want to say that retail also exists? any pics of it?

just curious how it looks like comparing to all the customs.

Back
Top Bottom