Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Here's a pic of the jersey that I've owned the longest.  My all-time favorite player....Earvin Johnson.

MacGregor Sand-Knit home gold with the "exclusively made for" tag.  I love these old mesh jerseys.

Still haven't gotten around to adding the name on the back of this retail authentic but I probably will soon.

Well this just got interesting. Another retweet from Conrad Burry notice the mockup matches the 2K photoshop...

Take it with some salt. I know those Nike bootlegs are already out, too.

In before someone says that's fake but you never know if someone is willing to fake a catalog these days :lol:

I just wanna see actual product and prices I'm trying get some jerseys already right when they release and be done

Well that looks like the website Weibo. Didn't NBA & Weibo partner up recently to reach more people on social media?

can't imagine someone would go through all that to fake a in-house catalog

just happy to see the cut of the jersey hasn't changed

nike swingman especially in medium of decent designs or good players are in demand

I didn't. It was my brother, and he bid only $80 :lol:.

I already have a city jersey, but I'd love a blue one though. Jerseys back then were too baggy. I was too poor to afford one either way. First one was Baron Davis :pimp:.

Does anyone know which brands made Jason Richardson jerseys while with the Warriors? To my knowledge its reebok and nike only.

I didn't. It was my brother, and he bid only $80 :lol:.

I already have a city jersey, but I'd love a blue one though. Jerseys back then were too baggy. I was too poor to afford one either way. First one was Baron Davis :pimp:.

Does anyone know which brands made Jason Richardson jerseys while with the Warriors? To my knowledge its reebok and nike only.

Reebok made the authentics and cheap replicas, Nike made the swingman.

looking to get a custom authentic D'Angelo Russell BKN jersey, crazy sale on the nets store. but a little hesitant because of the sizing, only size i can cop is a L. I usually wear size 44 in mitchell and ness authentic's. Can anyone comment on the sizing of adidas authentic's? afraid im gonna be swimming in it because of the length.

looking to get a custom authentic D'Angelo Russell BKN jersey, crazy sale on the nets store. but a little hesitant because of the sizing, only size i can cop is a L. I usually wear size 44 in mitchell and ness authentic's. Can anyone comment on the sizing of adidas authentic's? afraid im gonna be swimming in it because of the length.

Any size you get the length will be an issue. They fit a little slimmer so maybe you can do a L with no issue but length at any size will suck

Back
Top Bottom