Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Any size you get the length will be an issue. They fit a little slimmer so maybe you can do a L with no issue but length at any size will suck
This...unless it's a newer Rev30 with the logo on back, where it's Length+0 instead of 2. But you can always just do what I did with my Rev30's...get a few inches tailored off.

saw that, need a code :lol:

I know dudes in the NFL nike thread are finding 30% employee codes

I had a 25% nba employee code that I didn't share, it got killed because someone leaked it :smh:

saw that, need a code :lol:

I know dudes in the NFL nike thread are finding 30% employee codes

I had a 25% nba employee code that I didn't share, it got killed because someone leaked it :smh:

Haha nice! Damn man yeah I've been searching for a code as well.

Also can't decide on which player to get. Wade or Lavine? Hmm

Also wondering since the switch to Nike will be next year, not to get a new player lol.

Last edited:
This...unless it's a newer Rev30 with the logo on back, where it's Length+0 instead of 2. But you can always just do what I did with my Rev30's...get a few inches tailored off.
yea was thinking about doing that. the chest should fit just fine but the length is gonna make it look like a dress lol

These bad boys just arrived today...

Mesh numbers

The chips that MJ built...

Never really sure what will happen with Adidas product like this once Nike takes over so I grabbed them both for $360 shipped total. I'm good with it. If the Nike stuff stays true to what we saw with the previous Olympic jersey's...I'm not interested.

Last edited:

looking to get a custom authentic D'Angelo Russell BKN jersey, crazy sale on the nets store. but a little hesitant because of the sizing, only size i can cop is a L. I usually wear size 44 in mitchell and ness authentic's. Can anyone comment on the sizing of adidas authentic's? afraid im gonna be swimming in it because of the length.
you'r not on "nbanetsproshop.com" are you?  That  one's bootleg. 

Their real proshop is down at the moment...

Last edited:
These bad boys just arrived today...

Mesh numbers

The chips that MJ built...

Never really sure what will happen with Adidas product like this once Nike takes over so I grabbed them both for $360 shipped total. I'm good with it. If the Nike stuff stays true to what we saw with the previous Olympic jersey's...I'm not interested.

those wades are sick

Back
Top Bottom