Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Guys... jerseys4abargain on eBay...have they been discussed in here before? Can't recall. Looking at a few of their listings.

Came so close to making a serious bid on that Kay Felder Finals jersey. I'm 5'10 so it'd be cool to have a game issued player jersey that actually fit lol

IMG_8256.PNG
IMG_8255.PNG
IMG_8257.PNG
Just saw this on offerup going for $40. Just missed it, already was purchased. Hoping whoever swooped it is in this thread. But anywho, is this a custom? I think John Salley played during the wide shoulder Champion era

thx 4 good words!:smile:

have some other jerseys too, like 90s pro cuts (mj, kb, penny) and a lot lakers jerseys, warm ups, shooting shirts etc, most of them game worn/issued
there's also about 50 pairs gw/gi nba shorts

most of those mwp jerseys(21) are game worn og game issued. 2 are customizated team issued blanks (black bulls, xmas knicks orange), 2 are pro cuts lakers white world peace #15 and xmas white #15. and 5 are customized authentics (prple and yellow world peace #15 rev30 lakers and knicks white, orange and latina.

some of them bought on ebay, some on auction sites like grey or bidami, but most of them get from other collectors or ppl with team connections

definitely would like to add some missing pieces (pacers 05/06, rockets red, lakers xmas from last 2 seasons) don't need finals or los lakers,
also would be nice if i could change authentics for gamers in the future, but will see what will be available. now i'm fulfilled and extremaly happy. that 30 is something!

Amazing collection. Great mix.

I'd like to add a "Artest" Lakers gamer to go with my 12-13 Metta. I really like the Rev 30 jerseys. They are easier to photomatch and I just find them more visually appealing than some of the jerseys that preceded them. I'm looking hard for a game worn Rev 30 Derek Fisher purple road jersey now.

Dwightmare gamer photomatched to 3-27-13 vs Minnesota.

Pretty big game for him. 25 points, 16 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 blocks.

Attachments

• 2012-13 Dwight 1 (3-27-13).JPG
    2012-13 Dwight 1 (3-27-13).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 2012-13 Dwight 2 (3-27-13).JPG
    2012-13 Dwight 2 (3-27-13).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Blake Jersey red $162.60 was $150 something yesterday. I believe these have the mesh numbers. Only 3 left. Size Large. If they had XL or 2XL i'd cop myself , but large too small for me.

*** Edit won't let me link for some reason, anyways go on amazon and type Blake Grffin Authentic jersey. Its the one sold by amazon.

Wonder why the black pair was discounted so low and the red were almost double the price?

Back
Top Bottom