Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never knew the bucks sold game used jerseys on their team store website, very interesting.

http://shop.bucks.com/Milwaukee_Buc...uckscms-AuthenticLanding-spot-jerseys-3.17.16

they even have game worn shorts from 75-76
thumb.aspx

and from 86-87 wow
thumb.aspx

Damn was going to do Allen as well but I rather have his on the home jersey to match "the shot" lol

I'm curious to see if storied franchises like the Lakers & Celtics get a total uniform overhaul in the next 3-4 years.

Not that it needs to happen but it seems almost inevitable at this point. Kobe's gone. Celtic's big 3 gone. A new jersey manufacturer is taking over.

Would you guys' like to see either team switch it up and enter a new era? Hell even the Bulls belong in this talk IMO.

Is there too much successful history to leave behind?

I'm curious to see if storied franchises like the Lakers & Celtics get a total uniform overhaul in the next 3-4 years.

Not that it needs to happen but it seems almost inevitable at this point. Kobe's gone. Celtic's big 3 gone. A new jersey manufacturer is taking over.

Would you guys' like to see either team switch it up and enter a new era? Hell even the Bulls belong in this talk IMO.

Is there too much successful history to leave behind?

The Lakers need to go back to their old uniforms like the Knicks did.

Teams can't completely go back to their older uniforms under NBA rules because they don't want to cannibalize sales from throwback items however I think it's time to make an altered version which is what the Knicks did several years ago. Similar to what the 49ers did in Football as well.

Since the change into Rev-30 the Lakers uniform hasn't looked nearly as good as it did when they were using the Dri-Fit material. Besides that, the Lakers/Celtics/Bulls should never make major changes to their uniforms. Having extra alternate uniforms allows them to get creative and not completely destroy history.

Now I'm wondering if my order will miss the 4-6 week timeline. I was almost at week 3 :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_3721.jpg
    IMG_3721.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 27
Any particular reason. He was the only person on eBay that I know of that was selling authentics under retail
Probably made too many backdoor deals through ebay messages. Leaving them money-less & salty

Paypal invoice is where it's at but ebay's platform gets you customers lol

Ebay really cracks down on what is said in private

Y'all are so patient lol

lol there aren't a ton of trustworthy options with the vinyl screen print, I was just happy they could do it.

Hopefully buyitnow143 comes back, I bought my 96-97 Jordan pro cut from them about 5 years ago. They always had some good stuff at fair prices.

few month ago told u there will be m&n swingmans, they add it to the site lately
saw what will be in near future from m&n authentic
so we will have
white kobe lakers dri fit
kobe asg 2003
and some asg 2004 jerseys, saw timac, ai, kobe, shaq and... yao

unfortunately m&n will stay with vintage nba jerseys
there will be no nike hardwood jerseys, no kobe-lakers, jordan bulls etc.
nike will make only hwc for actual players. good info is, hwc jerseys will be much more available than they were in adidas era...

Can confirm the swingman M&N jersey.

Was at a tradeshow last week and saw the M&N booth and saw them there.

Would say it was similar to the nike swingmans back then.

Of course M&N swingman jerseys are confirmed, somebody here already got one and posted pictures of it.:D

I was thinking about ordering a M&N Swingman just to check out the quality. They look pretty good for the price.

I think lakers will eventually go to an update round neck. I doubt the word mark will change anytime soon so basically something like the old jerseys

Celtics should just remain the same. I see nothing wrong with them or any needed change. I think that might be one team that might look the same basically forever lol
few month ago told u there will be m&n swingmans, they add it to the site lately
saw what will be in near future from m&n authentic
so we will have
white kobe lakers dri fit
kobe asg 2003
and some asg 2004 jerseys, saw timac, ai, kobe, shaq and... yao

unfortunately m&n will stay with vintage nba jerseys
there will be no nike hardwood jerseys, no kobe-lakers, jordan bulls etc.
nike will make only hwc for actual players. good info is, hwc jerseys will be much more available than they were in adidas era...

2003 Kobe ASG????? AUTHENTIC!?!?!?!

THANK YOU JESUS, been asking for this jersey for years, asked M&N on twitter for it last year and they kinda scoffed it off

I was thinking about ordering a M&N Swingman just to check out the quality. They look pretty good for the price.

check in store, most stores have em.

they're nice, basic swingman but no logos on the shoulder, no drop tail crap. They're solid IMO. I saw the pippen and it looked real good. If you can scoop for $100 or less I think thats a fair price for it

Back
Top Bottom