Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_20170721_162954.jpg

bout to go tailor a old warriors size 56 jersey i found at a fitted shop into a procut 48+3

its Antawn Jamison in case you're wondering.

Any particular reason. He was the only person on eBay that I know of that was selling authentics under retail

He sent me a jersey with a security tag still attached, then banned me from buying from him because I mentioned it. You shouldn't be sending someone something with a security tag still on it, then blaming them for it. Had he handled it better (a simple apology would have been fine, would have been happy to amend my feedback) he would still have my business but instead he threw all his toys out of the cot and banned me. If he's that immature over his own stuffup I can easily see him getting himself suspended/banned.

He sent me a jersey with a security tag still attached, then banned me from buying from him because I mentioned it. You shouldn't be sending someone something with a security tag still on it, then blaming them for it. Had he handled it better (a simple apology would have been fine, would have been happy to amend my feedback) he would still have my business but instead he threw all his toys out of the cot and banned me. If he's that immature over his own stuffup I can easily see him getting himself suspended/banned.

How did you end up getting it off? Or did you have to send it back?

Celtics should just remain the same. I see nothing wrong with them or any needed change. I think that might be one team that might look the same basically forever lol
i really hope Nike releases the green and gold jerseys. I've been wanting an authentic of those forever

Back
Top Bottom