Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm surprised the clippers did a new design considering they just did one shortly after they got a new team owner.

that one was Garbage...it was literally da older jersey Temple that matched with da older script immediately swapped out for that generic bull ish.

I was hoping Stance would come out with another championship sock for the Warriors like they did in '15

IMG_20170814_131319.png

Not feeling the new Spurs jersey. It looks cheaply made. The old Rev30 jerseys will be even more scarce, and go up even more in prices.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are still calling the new Nike authentics "swingman" quality....

The twill, at worst, is either sublimated (for SOME teams), heat pressed twill on twill, or heat press on twill. This is totally different than screen-printed 1-layer tackle twill that has generally been used on swingman jerseys. On top of that, swingman jerseys have (mostly) used a cheaper grade tackle-twill than authentics.

The body looks like the same material as what's used on the authentic soccer Vapor Match jerseys. It's REALLY nice, in my opinion. Good feel, texture, and weight to it.

Random question, how safe is PayPal invoice for the buyer. A seller sent me a email with a list of jerseys as a pre-sale b4 eBay. He said he would sell em discounted via PayPal invoice.

I still have people gift me but that's only if they trust me but I'm tryna cut back so I don't get my account banned or something. I haven't been warned about accepting gifted payments but then again my account is 15 years old

Back
Top Bottom