Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Lol nah I'm way too small for that DC30 will win in that. I just got height haha

Maybe Ninja will think they're too short but I mean at this point I'm used to shorter stuff so they just fit like normal t-shirt or tank

Lol nah I'm way too small for that DC30 will win in that. I just got height haha

Maybe Ninja will think they're too short but I mean at this point I'm used to shorter stuff so they just fit like normal t-shirt or tank
If you don't mind the length when YOU where them it's all good. I tried on a Robinson Spurs 44 in Mr Throwbacks spot a few years ago even though I wear 48's. Was way too snug and short. If it fit like a 48 and just a little shorter I would have been fine, which is I'm guessing how you fit in the Champions.

I've been patiently waiting for this

XL+2 down to an M+2

image1 (26).JPG

image2 (16).JPG

weepwomp weepwomp Ahhh you got it done! Looks great. Looks as if he did what my guy did. Removed the side panels, shortened the body then reassembled everything? Looks awesome!

weepwomp weepwomp Ahhh you got it done! Looks great. Looks as if he did what my guy did. Removed the side panels, shortened the body then reassembled everything? Looks awesome!

Yessir! Appreciate it man

I assume that's what was done. I honestly dont know but it fits fuggin perfect

The authentics at MSG are $100 and twill. That was as of last week when my friend checked.

I am thinking of stripping a rev 30 jersey for the names and numbers (mesh) and putting it onto a blank. Anyone have experience with this and wondering if there is any downside to reusing the names and numbers? Thx!

The sale was ok. Walked into msg not expecting much. $100 for authentic melo/porzingis and $75 for authentic rose. All numbers are twill some are +0 and +2. $2/$5 t-shirts. $75 Indo edge rangers jersey. Walked out empty handed oh Wells.

Back
Top Bottom