Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@tupac003 - My LeBron Icon authentic came in from NBA store and the authentic tag and the price tag are on opposite sides. You may want to double check your jersey to see if the tags are as you stated, because even the Irving swingman that I bought from the Celtics pro shop at the TD Garden is consistent with all the rest of my new Nike jerseys.

Do you have pic of it? Just curious. I hope my statement LeBron jersey is correct.

I thought Nike would be rolling out Jerseys alot quicker than they have so far. Still early in the season but so many Jerseys have been revealed it's crazy that their authentic stuff hasn't been as quick as the swingman launch.

I thought Nike would be rolling out Jerseys alot quicker than they have so far. Still early in the season but so many Jerseys have been revealed it's crazy that their authentic stuff hasn't been as quick as the swingman launch.

Swingman are cheaper, move faster, thus most produced.

Should come as no surprise just like all other brands.

Swingman are cheaper, move faster, thus most produced.

Should come as no surprise just like all other brands.

Yeah I know thats why adidas did us dirty like they did, but I mean even when adidas released their authentics it's not like they sat very long if at all.

That’s because they didn’t even release that many in general. After the next couple months authentics are gonna be mass produced and in every store you can think of as they already are

Nike authentics sold out same day they released even swingman

Do you have pic of it? Just curious. I hope my statement LeBron jersey is correct.

Sure. I can send you pics later tonight. I don't think there is an "incorrect" authentic jersey though. Tupac may just have been mistaken.

410B4D3F-0F0B-458E-B79B-BC17ADDD70FD.jpeg
Finally copped Kuzma authentic off LakersStore. Pic from their IG. Not salty anymore.

So a 48 is a Large? 40 a small? These run smaller than the swingmans so we Size up?

Was referring to nba items :lol:

I know people weren’t jumping out windows to cop adidas nba stuff

Was referring to nba items :lol:

I know people weren’t jumping out windows to cop adidas nba stuff

I know, I'm not sure what I was getting at. Nike's casual gear is way better. Only adidas ish worth copping was on court and it is a hassle to get most of the time

Chuck is a legit seller.

Yea but that hawks tho?
I know, for a fact, that he has switched tags on jerseys.
Here's a recent example. A guy had a ton of these custom Pro Bowl jerseys listed a couple years back. They are good customs but a little off. (I know my Pro Bowl jerseys) Suddenly it was a "Wilson" jersey. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-49ers-Jerry-Rice-Pro-Bowl-Authentic-Game-Jersey-Size-44-Wilson-USA-RARE-Vtg-/272894218073?hash=item3f89c34f59:g:x1oAAOSwR0xZtF8w&nma=true&si=vZ8hT3NRjlHt%2BshRkcvyLVGDhcc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I'd have to do some research but it wouldn't surprise me if that Wilkins was a M&N.

Edit: You can see what I mean here. The original listings ended around $10-$20 or something like that, no tagging.
The #85 jersey is the fake with the others being a few of my legit jerseys.
fake rice compare.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly what my friend said they looked like retagged M&N but for his feedback to be 100% he must be fooling alot of people

Back
Top Bottom