Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I still wish we had a list of customizers that we could reference.

Like we know EPS and JWC are like the Swiss army knifes of customizers
But what about each team.
We know Suns and Knicks but that’s all I know of.
A formal list is a great idea, maybe add it to Page 1 or the "Other" jersey thread?
Also, there is STT for Seattle teams.

91F96860-212F-4F60-A133-C24F3A5D61F4.jpeg

3B88C0AA-A0C1-4F06-A792-4AB157C54F6F.jpeg

Jordan UNC came in from eBay

For any of you big guys, the Team LA Store at Staples Center has a handful of authentic Ball jersey in size 58.

Any reason the authentic tag isn't on the left side of the jock tag like all the other authentics I have seen?

Not sure. All of my Nike Authentics have the "authentic" tag on the right side and the "price" tag on the left. Your Authentic jerseys have them both on the left side?

Hey gents, want to use EPS to customize an Orange knicks Jersey. I see on their site only option available is a knicks dark jersey. Does this mean only the blue can be customized??

If you send it to Cosby's they will use the exact same mesh as the Knicks used on their on court jerseys whereas EPS mesh is a little different. Also when I sent a Knicks jersey to them they were quicker and slightly cheaper than EPS.

Not sure. All of my Nike Authentics have the "authentic" tag on the right side and the "price" tag on the left. Your Authentic jerseys have them both on the left side?

The ball I got from the team LA store has it on the left and most of the jerseys I have seen here in the thread have the authentic tag on the left side of the jock tag.

The ball I got from the team LA store has it on the left and most of the jerseys I have seen here in the thread have the authentic tag on the left side of the jock tag.

Weird. The ones I grabbed from Eastbay and Lakers team store all are on the opposite side of the jock tag. I have a couple more coming in from NBAstore.com and the Cavs team store this week so I should be able to verify from all these different types of stores.

tupac003 tupac003 - My LeBron Icon authentic came in from NBA store and the authentic tag and the price tag are on opposite sides. You may want to double check your jersey to see if the tags are as you stated, because even the Irving swingman that I bought from the Celtics pro shop at the TD Garden is consistent with all the rest of my new Nike jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom