Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems like EPS still isn't taking individual orders for NFL jerseys (per their website)...

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 3.00.18 PM.png

Yup. I asked them about 1.5 yrs ago if they can replace the numbers on my M&N Rams Joe Namath jersey. Shot me down.

Cav team store just had the authentic statement jersey up.

Just about to post this. Picked up a 56! I bought a 52 a couple days ago from footlocker but will be returning it since this one was cheaper and it has the Wingfoot!

was just about to buy a nets swingman statement jersey, but holding off based on their website

"To ensure the life of your Nets Swingman jersey, we strongly recommend to hand wash with delicate soap and line dry to maintain the quality of your jersey. Instructions on the inside tag of the jersey are for the garment PRIOR to the numbers being applied. We can not accept any returns or exchanges for apparent incorrect washing of these garments."

Hand wash?! Nope.

was just about to buy a nets swingman statement jersey, but holding off based on their website

"To ensure the life of your Nets Swingman jersey, we strongly recommend to hand wash with delicate soap and line dry to maintain the quality of your jersey. Instructions on the inside tag of the jersey are for the garment PRIOR to the numbers being applied. We can not accept any returns or exchanges for apparent incorrect washing of these garments."

Hand wash?! Nope.

All swingman jerseys are risky to put in the regular wash, they're not designed for long term collectable use.

All swingman jerseys are risky to put in the regular wash, they're not designed for long term collectable use.

I haven't had an issue with mine.... I have adidas, nike, reebok... I also have probably 300-400 jerseys, so they don't get much wear.... I hang dry all of my jerseys and shorts though so that may make the difference.......

I haven't had an issue with mine.... I have adidas, nike, reebok... I also have probably 300-400 jerseys, so they don't get much wear.... I hang dry all of my jerseys and shorts though so that may make the difference.......

Sometimes the lettering starts to wear off on the swingmans after a few washes. Never had a problem with my authentics though. Surprising they'd even bother putting a disclaimer on the jerseys, once you buy it and wear it that would usually be the end of any return claim. I guess some customers must have complained?

Sometimes the lettering starts to wear off on the swingmans after a few washes. Never had a problem with my authentics though. Surprising they'd even bother putting a disclaimer on the jerseys, once you buy it and wear it that would usually be the end of any return claim. I guess some customers must have complained?

I ordered a custom swingman from nba.com a few years ago... There was a marking on the jersey... They pretty much gave it to me for free....

I'm surprised at all the hate on swingmans.... I prefer the last version of adidas swingman over their authentics just for the cut at least... The length on the authentics is just silly... But boy do I love my mesh numbers!

While I have some authentic champion jerseys from when I was a kid, I actually love their replicas... They fit really well.... The replicas from adidas are my least favorite as the shoulder cut looked horrendous

Its so easy to hand wash a jersey in the tub. I have a hard time believing the drain cycle even on front load washers doesnt crease swingman logos or numbers. Why risk it?

Hey gents, want to use EPS to customize an Orange knicks Jersey. I see on their site only option available is a knicks dark jersey. Does this mean only the blue can be customized??

Hey gents, want to use EPS to customize an Orange knicks Jersey. I see on their site only option available is a knicks dark jersey. Does this mean only the blue can be customized??
No, I'm pretty sure they can do any color.
Btw, It seems many on here use Cosby NYC to customize Knicks jerseys because they had an affiliation with the team and sort of specialize in that, I believe.
Everyone is always satisfied with EPS though, just thought I'd mention it.

Btw, It seems many on here use Cosby NYC to customize Knicks jerseys because they had an affiliation with the team and sort of specialize in that, I believe.

I only had great experiences with EPS and Cosby NYC, very nice guys!

So I went to House of Hoops today and saw they had the new UNC Jordan fauxbacks, which was recently brought up. If you're wondering why Nike already discounted them, they are pretty cheap. Body felt like a replica. The screening one the side panels and Jumpman were extremely thin. Nothing like the "rubber badge" quality Nike has been using the last several years. Lastly, the lettering was straight up bootleg looking. Not even twill, it was cloth-like and didn't lay flat. I was really excited for Nike/Jordan to retro some good Jordan gear, but I'd say don't get your hopes up at this point.

I know some of you will like them, and that's cool no hate. But these definitely aren't worth $150.

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

great deal on m&n authentic shorts. really like them(m&n authentic shorts), they used very flexible mesh!

nikeXlakers still using that #9
number atound cirlce is thinner than should be.
btw, they used #9 in jordan clarkson jerseys very often last season:D
2a5j9jk.jpg

My only 2 cents is turn around time. EPS had my jersey for 4 1/2 months and I’ve read that others have experienced the same type of delay. I would consider Cosby’s over EPS if it’s similar quality but a quicker return.

My only 2 cents is turn around time. EPS had my jersey for 4 1/2 months and I’ve read that others have experienced the same type of delay. I would consider Cosby’s over EPS if it’s similar quality but a quicker return.
I actually intended to mention this but forgot.

I actually intended to mention this but forgot.
I still wish we had a list of customizers that we could reference.

Like we know EPS and JWC are like the Swiss army knifes of customizers
But what about each team.
We know Suns and Knicks but that’s all I know of.

Back
Top Bottom