Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

there will never not be a day where I dont come in here to look at some of these fires you people post. Love it

Im so poor right now, cant wait to get back some bread to start posting again

Forgot to post in here a week or so ago. Got this Bron to go with the Soldiers.
IMG_7495.jpg

Okay guys - I went and got an nba finals patch but was told that the warriors team store at the arena didn't iron them on (don't know why they did it last year) and they still don't know if they're going to get nba finals jerseys.

Where can i go to get the patch ironed onto my jersey?? I'm in the bay btw, preferrably somewhere between richmond and san leandro... LOL

Are you plan on iron the patch over the existing NBA logo? I'm plan on doing the same

Thats weird & only the swingmans have the patches on them. Hopefully they will release here in the states including authentics.

Ah gotcha. The patch must be official merchandise. I’m almost certain the ones on the gamers are plastic though. Just FYI in case you want to be accurate.

Yes - Patches on the jerseys are plastic, as are the patches on the therma fit hoodies. Had one in hand yesterday at hte NBA store in NYC, Sleeves weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, but if it had "The Finals" on the back, it would have been a done deal for me.

When that new skyline logo leaked, I was hoping they’d put it on the chest. Can you imagine that on the royal blue jersey ?! :nerd:

Still a good looking set and upgrade from this year. I dig it.

Back
Top Bottom