Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that's unfortunate, but let's be honest, how many M&N jerseys are left that you're still willing to pay 300 for? a guy like me got evvvvvvverything already :lol:
or ur like me and just finally getting into M&N and he's not even charging 300 (which was retail) but 400+ for most of them :frown:

I still hate him and I'm still reporting everyone who admitted they buy from him. Yeah thats right :smokin

But seriously this guy is the reason why you cant cop your fav M&N joint at retail. I underestimated the jersey resale game. I should drop $3k this fathers day. Look for my new ebay handle hardwoodflames in a couple weeks, I'll have everything priced 1$ less

Never bought from him and never will

You can get almost everything under retail now

Aside from Jordan’s being sold out, not sure what has resale value but last I checked all the recent releases as of late don’t sell out and sit and go on discount on all sites

But then again I don’t research as much anymore so you’re prob right

I still hate him and I'm still reporting everyone who admitted they buy from him. Yeah thats right :smokin

But seriously this guy is the reason why you cant cop your fav M&N joint at retail. I underestimated the jersey resale game. I should drop $3k this fathers day. Look for my new ebay handle hardwoodflames in a couple weeks, I'll have everything priced 1$ less

Never bought from him and never will
honestly ur better off just buying it from M&N directly and waiting for sales

that's unfortunate, but let's be honest, how many M&N jerseys are left that you're still willing to pay 300 for? a guy like me got evvvvvvverything already :lol:
you're are right. there are only a few jerseys that you have to pull the trigger at full retail.

jordan 96 all star is the first to come to mind.

Is this one Authentic (Swingman) or Fake?:

(seller does not want pictures of his jersey to be visible any longer for everyone here ... but thanks again for quick answer to keep me away from a fake)

Last edited:
Wow lol. Such a waste of a custom :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/kobe-pro-cut-jersey-/173329287186?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

s-l1600 (23).jpg

Yours? Someone in the group either found it or bought it for cheap I forgot and was asking for a price.

Don’t think anyone’s gonna spend anywhere near what he’s asking tho

Prob worth 1k if the right buyer comes along

Definitely not mine, I don't have anything that old or worth that much :lol:

Yours? Someone in the group either found it or bought it for cheap I forgot and was asking for a price.

Don’t think anyone’s gonna spend anywhere near what he’s asking tho

Prob worth 1k if the right buyer comes along

Yeah he was told it would get him a grand or a little more, then he said he would hold onto it. Low and behold it ends up on ebay at a stupid price. He coulda just sold it off ebay to someone serious instead of being greedy when he already got it for practically nothing.

Yeah he was told it would get him a grand or a little more, then he said he would hold onto it. Low and behold it ends up on ebay at a stupid price. He coulda just sold it off ebay to someone serious instead of being greedy when he already got it for practically nothing.
Happens all the time man, these clueless people get told legitimate advice and prices and it gets to their head and they want more and more

Whatever buyer if he had one at 1k gonna be gone because he’s gonna keep listing it for a high price then he’s gonna realize it’s not worth that much and by the time he comes to his sense buyer gonna be long gone.

Happened to my many times in the past when I was younger and always want more than what something was worth :lol:

Back
Top Bottom