Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

elaborate please?
I posted the link to the thread I made in General a couple pages back, but I'll explain. I ordered the Ray Allen Bucks jersey during the 50% deal and Fedex kept it at their warehouse instead of shipping it to my local store as requested. When they did finally deliver the package, it never made it to the store. People who worked at the store believe that the driver may have stolen it and the driver told his dispatcher that he delivered it. I called Mitchell and Ness who said they would call FedEx to open an investigation and would either reship the item I ordered or issue a full refund.

which 50th anniversary nba gold logo is legit? the one with a jersey background or with a solid black background?

well i got the jersey size 44 and it fits small....i was thinking could i order a 48 from the mitchell and ness website and just say i received the wrong size and send the 44 back and get a refund...has anyone ever tried that?

so you want your money back and a new jersey? yeah, thats probably not gonna happen.. and the order you placed can be returned, for a different size. or refund not both

well i got the jersey size 44 and it fits small....i was thinking could i order a 48 from the mitchell and ness website and just say i received the wrong size and send the 44 back and get a refund...has anyone ever tried that?

In Frenchies voice "stayyyy schemingggg"

You can't do both and makes no sense. They will gladly exchange it for a 48 if its still available. Call them to let them know your circumstance.

i purchased it off ebay for 200 not from m&n.....the guy wont wont let me return it so i wanted to order one off m&n (the right size) and send back the one i got off ebay

i purchased it off ebay for 200 not from m&n.....the guy wont wont let me return it so i wanted to order one off m&n (the right size) and send back the one i got off ebay

i know m&n is a stupid company, but won't they notice that you are sending back the wrong jersey essentially?

Just resell it on eBay. I thought you purchased it from M&N. I don't think they're going to accept a return when you don't even have an order number which everyone gets. When in doubt, always go up a size.

Last edited:
Just resell it on eBay. I thought you purchased it from M&N. I don't think they're going to accept a return when you don't even have an order number which everyone gets. When in doubt, always go up a size.

but i will get an order number when i order the size 48 from them

i copped that and the mourning when they had the 2 day %50 off sale.

edit: lost all my posts and my avy. at least the join date is right. i just got off the sneakertalk island with the help of the admins

Last edited:
which 50th anniversary nba gold logo is legit? the one with a jersey background or with a solid black background?

BOTH are legit :lol:

some had the embroidered NBA logo while others had a patch over the red/white/blue logo

I buy jerseys online and swap them out with other online retailers all the time.

Haven't hit M&N with that yet, they don't play and don't have the same return policy as modells, NFL shop, Eastbay or wherever.

picked up my Ray Allen jersey today. I got a 52 (XXL) and they definitely fit "differently." they armpits are higher in construction, which makes it feel small. measurements are pretty on point with those given by M&N, but do size up when choosing your size. I'm usually a 48/52 (XL/XXL) in Champion, 44(L) in pre-rev30 Adidas jerseys. 

Last edited:
here's my collection:

Mitchell & Ness MJ 1998 All-Star Game Authentic sz 44
IMG_0303.JPG

Mitchell & Ness MJ 1996 All-Star Game Authentic Customized Blank sz 46 -Thanks Mdiddy!
(More accurate than official release, no upside down 2 and pink/orange arrows are correct)
IMG_0294.JPG

Nike MJ 2003 NBA Store Exclusive Release 1984 Rookie Authentic sz 44
IMG_0302.JPG

Nike MJ 8403 Collection 1984 Rookie Swingman sz M
IMG_0301.JPG

Nike MJ 8403 Collection 1995-1996 Pinstripe Authentic sz 44
IMG_0298.JPG

Champion MJ NBA@50 Gold Logo 1996-1997 Pinstripe Authentic sz 44
IMG_0293.JPG

Champion MJ NBA@50 Gold Logo 1996-1997 Away Authentic sz 44
IMG_0297.JPG

Champion MJ "I'm Back" #45 Replica sz 44