Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

$(KGrHqUOKiUE6,zb(!PyBPdv,fz5k!~~60_35.JPG

Yes Nike released that swingman, remember seeing it in champs and ppl wearing them here in NY

I've never asked this on JC because I know it wouldn't go well over there, but how do some of you guys find the hidden auctions. I search eBay up and down and some of these items never pop up unless its a private auction or you stumble upon it. PM me if you don't want to make it public.

I've never asked this on JC because I know it wouldn't go well over there, but how do some of you guys find the hidden auctions. I search eBay up and down and some of these items never pop up unless its a private auction or you stumble upon it. PM me if you don't want to make it public.

:nerd:

What are you talking about hidden auctions?

If you're persistent enough, you can find almost anything on eBay. You just have to learn to refine your searches better. Being specific never hurts although I don't really understand what hidden auctions are. There maybe auctions that are poorly described. That's probably how I got away with paying $28 dollars for a Authentic Away Knicks Starter blank. Searching by teams followed by Authentic Jersey seems to help me a lot. If you're on eBay a lot, this info should be the most obvious. The "Newly Listed" and "Ending Soonest" filters are also pretty helpful. You just have to keep on top of it.

They are not hidden, although sometimes you get lucky and see a buy it now on something rare so the auction might not be up that long.

theres no such thing as hidden auctions, you just have to know how to search and search all day. when i was really obsessed i was on ebay all day searching over and over. thats how i got some good deals back in the day.

You have to dumb down searches because most sellers are dumb.

If you looking for a Patrick Ewing authentic jersey, type every possible way to search for it. Patrick Ewing jersey,sewn Ewing jersey, Ewing Knicks jersey,etc.

And search daily as often as possible.

I may go back tomorrow and exchange for a size down. I'm looking in the mirror and I don't like the way it looks on me. These are big.

whats decent? :lol:

i think the biggest sale they have is like 25-30% off. actually i dont even think its that much :smh:

Where can I get the LeBron USA authentic?

I really want the white one... but it's sold out on NBA Store.

I want the blue one too... but NBA Store only has 2XL.

I need size Large.

Does anyone else sell them? How about the shorts?

HOH sells the authentics in store...also check Nike.com

30% on NBA store is good enough, only way to get a rev 30 for under 200 other than ebay....modell's ain't doin the 40% off thing any more though?

im not sure on the 30% though, im probably wrong.

and im pretty sure Modells is NOT doing 40% anymore.

30% off on NBA store was the black friday deal....somewhere around that time...that's how i got my Jrue jersey

modell's needs to do that 40% :smh:

Back
Top Bottom