Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sick MJ collection. Debating i I should jump on a pair of Miami Night Lebron 9's to match my TMAC raptors or if I should wait for the Raptor 7s release

I got a serious question to all experts. Would you trade a 2010-11 team issued kobe adidas signed jersey +coa for a game worn 2009-10 reebok kobe jersey+cash??:rolleyes

I got a serious question to all experts. Would you trade a 2010-11 team issued kobe adidas signed jersey +coa for a game worn 2009-10 reebok kobe jersey+cash??:rolleyes

well theres no such thing as a 09-10 reebok since adidas took over in 06-07...

if the COA is from a legit source id def take a game worn Kobe over possibly a Game issued. Not saying yours isnt game issued but theres A LOT out there floating around carrying game issued with it when it was never issued in the first place.

if the COA is from a legit source id def take a game worn Kobe over possibly a Game issued. Not saying yours isnt game issued but theres A LOT out there floating around carrying game issued with it when it was never issued in the first place.

this is the jersey that he has to trade

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...587?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc96080bb

and my jersey is a 10-11 team issued kobe jersey plus signature and the loa is from DC Sports, signed by Dan Ceniceros

23svxiw.jpg

is his real or fake, or something else?

of course a game worn is worth more than a game issued of team issued jersey, but mine has a signature

I wanted to keep this but it seems like things pop up at the wrong times.

Figured I'd share since they don't pop up often. Plus its JWill :pimp:

Last edited:

this is the jersey that he has to trade

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...587?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc96080bb

and my jersey is a 10-11 team issued kobe jersey plus signature and the loa is from DC Sports, signed by Dan Ceniceros

23svxiw.jpg

of course a game worn is worth more than a game issued of team issued jersey, but mine has a signature

yours is the real deal especially with the LOA from DC because thats top of the line for Lakers stuff :smokin :smokin

he has no proof it was game worn so unless he provides something legit i wouldnt even touch it.

I wanted to keep this but it seems like things pop up at the wrong times.

Figured I'd share since they don't pop up often. Plus its JWill :pimp:

damn, if you sell that on ebay you will get a pretty penny :smokin crazy to think he wore a jersey that big :lol:

Dan is the most reliable source for Lakers jerseys out there. Its worth good money, but unless it says it is game worn, assume that it is game issued, b/c if it was actually worn by Kobe this would have been stated on the certificate.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find a Curtis Martin Jets authentic jersey? Loving that Ray Allen jersey, great stuff in here guys.

Did Nike ever release a gray (with red lettering/numbers) 1995 Houston Rockets Yao Ming jersey?

Did Nike ever release a gray (with red lettering/numbers) 1995 Houston Rockets Yao Ming jersey?

post a pic? i cant recall the exact jersey

nike did do rewind jerseys, meaning they made retro swingman jerseys in colors the team didnt wear.

legit jamison pro cut? has adidas logo on the upper left chest

333fno0.jpg

might be an adidas promo jersey, he was sponsored by adidas during his Wizards days i think? When your in an ad for adidas the players jerseys all have the adidas logo and some guy a few months ago was selling a bunch of adidas sponsored players jerseys.

i wouldnt pay too much for it.

New pickup... Mitchell & Ness 1966-1997 Nate Thurmond Golden State Warriors jersey, size 48, with the chain stitching!

Back
Top Bottom