Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wait, they do screen print too ?

ya forgot i got my deion sanders done there?

PhotoGrid_1535207391489.jpg

they even embroidered a name plate.

That feeling when M&N/UPS promised you, you will get your jerseys on Friday, but you won’t get it until Monday, coz UPS lost your package .

Attachments

• B01C55EA-9D8D-4534-A3E2-07FFE1217F77.jpeg
    B01C55EA-9D8D-4534-A3E2-07FFE1217F77.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 7DEEB0A8-F58C-4A10-A009-CBF1A7193A82.png
    7DEEB0A8-F58C-4A10-A009-CBF1A7193A82.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Hi all, I just purchased this Garnett Rev 30 Authentic on eBay for quite a decent price. I've been wanting this jersey for a while now and it's got the mesh numbers so I was super happy... until I just noticed the white background to the numbers. The white part is pretty huge and kind of looks like a 6 instead of a 5. Once you see it... you can't unsee it and I can get real picky about these kinds of details. I'm assuming it must be a custom job? Would this bug you if it were your jersey? Do you think I can do something about it?

I am seriously considering asking the seller if he would cancel the order, I have ordered from him before and maybe he will cut me some slack.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 26
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi all, I just purchased this Garnett Rev 30 Authentic on eBay for quite a decent price. I've been wanting this jersey for a while now and it's got the mesh numbers so I was super happy... until I just noticed the white background to the numbers. The white part is pretty huge and kind of looks like a 6 instead of a 5. Once you see it... you can't unsee it and I can get real picky about these kinds of details. I'm assuming it must be a custom job? Would this bug you if it were your jersey? Do you think I can do something about it?

I am seriously considering asking the seller if he would cancel the order, I have ordered from him before and maybe he will cut me some slack.

Thats’s wild I’ve been watching that rare wear attire listing for months and never batted an eye at the number. I dont think you should hesistate to ask for a cancellation before it ships. That base color should be green correct? Not to mention the shape lol. Be transparent and hopefully they are understanding about it. Wont hurt to try. You shouldnt feel bad about asking

E14CDA18-639E-47EC-97FE-6227AF5226FB.jpeg

806E9596-35B1-4C88-BDBA-6F7256E9315D.png

With that being said if it were me I’d say fk it and keep anyway. Overall it’s a clean jersey just wasn’t my size

spl1635717_012.jpg

Gucci wearing a game jersey is a mood. Must be nice being a celeb and getting stuff like that for free

Wolves throwbacks are perfect!.

The biggest suprise they let out this morning, which went under the radar: They have TWO more uniforms unveilings still.

Newest pickup from the 15% off ebay sale: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson game worn Brooklyn Nets Nike jersey, size 50 + 4 inches. It has a microphone pocket inside. I like him as a player and was looking for him specifically, and it was a solid price and wanted to have a jersey from this team since I go to games at Barclays Center. This is my first Nike jersey from the new era of jerseys. First off, this jersey is so tight, the size of this jersey is between a large and XL according to Nike's new sizing (it says XL on the neck tag), but I swear it fits like a size 42-44 and I'm a regular 48. I wish it didn't have the advertisement patch but this is my favorite Brooklyn Nets style since their move to Brooklyn, so to get a gamer I have no choice but to live with it having the patch.

BrooklynNike1.jpg
BrooklynNets4.png
BrooklynNike2.jpg

feels too soon for the wolves to be retroing those jerseys. i wish they did the ones from kg's rookie year

Reactions: OTG
weepwomp weepwomp @bert Thanks for the feedback guys. As much as I want that alternate Garnett jersey the number just ruined it for me. I wrote the seller, explained that I regretted my purchase and he cancelled straight away, no questions asked. Pretty cool of him considering I had paid already.

has anyone here sent their jersey to JWC this year? have you received your jersey yet?

Its been almost 8 months since i sent it out, I know they are busy but do they normally take this long? I was originally quoted to be finished by March

Update: The Nets jersey is 21 inches pit-to-pit (a size 42 in my world), and is slim fitting, how is this tagged a 50?

IMG_0494.jpg

could anyone offer an opinion?

i purchased this jersey recently and wanted to verify its authenticity, and production year…thanks
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom