Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

D632BEDA-C62F-4BD2-96B6-C6E23037E727.jpeg
yessir :pimp: need that authentic

Didn't JWC make a post saying they can't take any more orders for now? The loose translation on facebook didn't make sense

I'm waitin on 3 blanks from EPS to get back. It's been a month and I'm guessing it'll be another few weeks. Maybe that's wishful thinking :lol:

Didn't JWC make a post saying they can't take any more orders for now? The loose translation on facebook didn't make sense

I'm waitin on 3 blanks from EPS to get back. It's been a month and I'm guessing it'll be another few weeks. Maybe that's wishful thinking :lol:
I read that and I think they were more or less saying that they've been swamped with orders so when they quote a time of completion that its just a guess.

So i think they were urging people to just wait because they can't give you a specific time window, my 2 were quoted to be done late June, I just asked them nicely every now and then how things were going without trying to be annoying and they were quite understanding in my experience.

But all that said I don't mind waiting for the quality of their work, I have done all my blanks with them after I first went through EPS and the quality is laughable (sorry EPS). The mesh that JWC are doing now compared to when they started is basically 99% as close to the real thing, almost to the point where I can't tell the difference (hopefully a reseller doesn't read that).

Speaking of JWC and customization...does anyone know a good place to get accurate to time period names screened onto old Sand Knit jerseys? I have a couple of Jordan "authentic" jerseys I'd love to get a name screened onto but want to make sure it's not done poorly

Man good luck finding someone that does that good old school thick screen print.
paging ninjahood ninjahood think he found a place a while back but I dont remember the name. Subject came up in the Other Authentics thread maybe a year or so ago

Back
Top Bottom