Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Are the nuggets wearing any special jerseys this year? i'm tryin to grab an Iguodala, to add to my traded Sixers collection :lol:

did nike only produce USA jerseys for Lebron, Durant & kobe? I want a Kevin Love usa elite jersey but can't seem to find it.

If anything, try calling the Twolves pro shop. By chance they may of had nike make them some replicas if any. Just a shot in the dark but it could help you.

laugh.gif
FedEx continues to drag their feet with the investigation which began.at the beginning of the month. Mitchell and Ness can't make any decision until they get the results and my bank won't step in unless M&N refuses to refund me which will based off of FedEx's decision. This has been a crazy couple of weeks. If I ever get the jersey, I'm wearing the hell out of it.

EDIT: The issue is finally resolved. Should be expecting it on Thursday/Friday. If I didn't call M&N about them expediting the claim, I'd still be left in the dark.

Last edited:
did nike only produce USA jerseys for Lebron, Durant & kobe? I want a Kevin Love usa elite jersey but can't seem to find it.

Nike dropped the bag this year with jerseys, I wanted a Dwill / Love / harden jersey :smh:

Nike dropped the bag this year with jerseys, I wanted a Dwill / Love / harden jersey
mean.gif
You make jerseys of people who will sell. I'm surprised there at least wasn't a D-Will replica as he was one of the four athletes they premiered with the US uniforms.

:lol: FedEx continues to drag their feet with the investigation which began.at the beginning of the month. Mitchell and Ness can't make any decision until they get the results and my bank won't step in unless M&N refuses to refund me which will based off of FedEx's decision. This has been a crazy couple of weeks. If I ever get the jersey, I'm wearing the hell out of it.

EDIT: The issue is finally resolved. Should be expecting it on Thursday/Friday. If I didn't call M&N about them expediting the claim, I'd still be left in the dark.

glad your finally getting the jersey man

Are the nuggets wearing any special jerseys this year? i'm tryin to grab an Iguodala, to add to my traded Sixers collection
laugh.gif
i think they are changing up the alternate jersey, other than that not sure.
Some random guy here  posted that this is what to expect from the new alt.  Scroll down for the guy's post, he also has a link to the individual logo along with a new wordmark for a new Thunder alt.  I'm definitely taking his post with a grain of salt, but I hope the information and renderings reflect what will actually be released.

Last edited:
You make jerseys of people who will sell. I'm surprised there at least wasn't a D-Will replica as he was one of the four athletes they premiered with the US uniforms.

i wrote this in the USA gear thread and i think its pretty accurate

theres what? 12 players on the roster? why wouldnt you drop all those players jerseys?

Chandler - Just won DPOY + knicks fans support their team/players

Durant - Enough Said

james - Enough Said

Westbrook - Just had a great push to the finals and plays with durant and is a top PG

Dwill - Nets just moved + resigned + Nets looks to be a top team in the east

Iggy - Prob the weakest out of jersey sales out of this whole group, Sixers fans would still buy

Kobe - Enough Said

Love - Fan favorite / one of the top PFs

Harden - Alone with Durant / Westbrook plus has a huge followin as a player / fear the beard

CP3 - enough said / just pushed the clippers to the playoffs

Anthony Davis - Number 1 overal pick / Face of the franchise / Plus stick it to Adidas because people would want an Auth Nike over that replica Adidas

Melo - Enough said

Really Nike? yall really dropped the ball...... like always

the weakest out of all of them, Chandler.

Not sure on the Nuggets jersey, I saw the design on a Nugget t-shirt that was under alternate jersey in the same catalog. Might be a concept or actual jersey, either way I tried it
Eh, I won't get too excited, yet. adidas seems to like their jerseys rather plain, so I'll be surprised if they do an updated Nuggets rainbow uni.

I'm crossing my fingers that it happens, though.

that'd be dope af,
hopes on it. like two hands together, pave the way, dope jerseys tho for life

whoa, those are kinda cool.

as much as i dont like Miami i like that the black away will now say Miami.

and looking at the adidas catalog, looks like they will actually use mesh numbers on all authentics but sadly looks like they raised the price to $300..... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

thanks for info....i'm hoping OKC will drop the "Oklahoma City" on their away jerseys and just use "Thunder" or "OKC"...seeing the Heat change gives me a lil hope

and you gotta be kidding me with $300....even NFL/NHL authentics don't go for that much

That Yellow Nuggets jersey is fire :smokin

Still awaiting what the Knicks going to use

I called the timberwolves team store, the guy directed me to sites had USA Basketball merch but nothing involving kevin love.

i wish there was a way to get rev 30 authentic shorts for cheap :frown:

I wish i could ge them in my size period. Nba store has no xxl in what i want. Bulls, heat, spurs. Lakers i need all three colors but theybonly had yellow in xxl. Tried all the team shops too. Funny on how site like ***** sporting goods, ect they all sold out on the same exact sizes as nba store. They must not have seperate inventory from the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom