Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined Aug 27, 2013
quick question, does anyone in here own that Silver Mavericks that they played in one time? From the Dirk Steve Nash era?

Joined May 29, 2017
Only about 185 or so :lol:
185 authentics? I only more recently tried focusing on authentics over swingman... in the past I'd buy any Jersey, especially on sale...even have some of the terrible Adidas replicas with the goofy cut shoulders... .but my collecting has slowed down, too....so now just focused on authentics and a swingman here and there...

I probably have like 350 jerseys, but only about 40 are authentic (not including game worn/issued)

Joined Nov 9, 2011
185 authentics? I only more recently tried focusing on authentics over swingman... in the past I'd buy any Jersey, especially on sale...even have some of the terrible Adidas replicas with the goofy cut shoulders... .but my collecting has slowed down, too....so now just focused on authentics and a swingman here and there...

I probably have like 350 jerseys, but only about 40 are authentic (not including game worn/issued)
Yeah, that includes all sports. About 125 or so are NBA. Got one MLB replica and a batting practice. Been doing this for about 16 years now, so it's like one authentic a month for 16 years :blush: . Luckily I'm cheap in most other areas of life.

Joined Jun 10, 2013
Was surprised this ended at $30. Was really expecting it to go higher in the last 90 seconds, but thank God it ended low. Was not trying to get into a bid war. 20190713_015638.jpg 20190713_015743.jpg

Ricky D

formerly centex hogg
Joined Mar 3, 2013
I just decided to start collecting again. I'm starting from scratch so it's pretty exciting.

Joined Aug 27, 2013
eyanks eyanks i made it too 3 so everyone can participate. You could post a top 184 jerseys and you would be the only one lol

Also, that Bucks jersey is :smh: I didn’t even know they wore that style with Champion

Joined Aug 10, 2015
disgusta disgusta that Abdur Rahim did they ever wear those in a game? It seems so unfamiliar to me
It's been a long time, so my memory could be wrong. But I think these were a special release around the 2004 all star game. Don't think they were ever worn. Regardless, one of my fave players, teams, and love the look and design.

Joined Jan 6, 2017
Hawks Reef is from the Reebok NBA D’FUNKD collection. They remixed old throwbacks in new color ways. They had a replica and “authentic” line, although the jerseys weren’t actually worn in game. They had some good stuff. I remember the MPLS lakers and Warriors were part of it. nuggets, too. Jerseys and shooting shirts.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
I remember that line, weren’t they made of some super soft weird velvet or other material

I forgot which one I used to see in store often, not sure if it was the authentic or replica either way hated the line :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now